Its my V day ...but...

babyjoy10

Reaction score
im 24 weeks today which i know is known as ur V day but what does v day actually mean :shrug: i know it must be a milestone as i have seen it mentioned a lot on here

It means Viability Day, if your little one was born now, they would have a good chance of survival. My twins were born at 23+1 but sadly didnt survive, guess i was 6 days out!!!

Congratulations, i cant wait to get there xx

Congratulations:dance:
So sorry to hear about that ^

Congrats...in the uk it also means when doctors will medically assist your baby should you give birth now and the odds on survival are good

:flower:

It means Viability Day, if your little one was born now, they would have a good chance of survival. My twins were born at 23+1 but sadly didnt survive, guess i was 6 days out!!!

Sorry to hear that...sending you lots of dust and positive thoughts this time

:flower:

Yup it means that if something goes wrong, the doctors have to do everything within their power to help.. congratulations!

Yup it means that if something goes wrong, the doctors have to do everything within their power to help.. congratulations!

I have to say your due the same day as me and your baby bump is Lush!! I have major bump envy!
Hope all is well
Sorry for thread crashing!
Lana
x
Happy V-Day to meYay!:happydance:

thanks ladies :) wow thats really good to know, as i am a serious worry wart, it took a long long time to concieve this baby so its good to know that we have passed another important milestone

:hugs:

yay! me too! It feels good to be at this point doesn't it??
sorry for thread crashing lol. next milestone is double digits :)

Congratulations on your milestone but I do hope you make it to your due date!! :)

In the UK do they not assist the baby in any way if it is born before 24 weeks?
What if it was 23 weeks and a few days?
WOW I didn't know this??????

what's double digits? (under 100 days?)

best wishes

ps. missvikki (unfortunately, yes -- but some ladies add a few days on....)

I have to say your due the same day as me and your baby bump is Lush!! I have major bump envy!
Hope all is well
Sorry for thread crashing!
Lana
x
Happy V-Day to meYay!:happydance:

aw thank you!
it just sort of popped up this week after a tonne of stretching pains!
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->