It's never going to happen :(

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
What days are best to start having :sex: for those who are trying to get pregnant? and if i start taking folic acid when should i start taking and stop taking etc? I use opk's but never get a bright :bfp: they are always faint or negative!!

Thanks

You should start taking folic acid now (easier if you take a prenatal) and you don't ever have to stop taking it. Though after a baby I will transition to a Daily vitamin instead of prenatal.

Best time to have sex is the week before Ovulation through a day or two after. You can time this right if you are temping and know when you ovulate.

OPK's only detect an LH serge, so if you are only using those to detect ovulation I would temp for a couple cycles so you can confirm that you do O. OPK's should be taking about 2-230PM after a 3 hour hold.

Thanks beachy, has really helped me out, i will try and temp although i forget easily. thanks again x

Also if you aren't already put a pillow under your bum for 15-30 mins after bd to let sperm pool around cervix during your fertile window. What time of day have you been opking? Like beachy said its around 2 pm thats best but if you want you can test in morning and around 2, but I have never had luck in the morning always late afternoon and early evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->