It's not bloody fair ... Why me???!!!

Imi

Reaction score
:cry: Tis not fooking fair, i swear its all a conspiricy! ... Went to the hospital this morning for my appointment, not only was i sat there from 8.45am till he turned up at 10.20 (appointment was at 9am) I was then told that Mr Ramsden would no longer be doing a clinic as he has been promoted so his case load would be divided, today was the last time i would see him .... I sat there GOBSMACKED!

To piss me off even further i was told i would be put under hilary furness ... The dozy moo who completely cocked up my care last year when i was PG with maddie and was going to LEAVE me the way i was until Dr Ramsden stepped in and took over (hence why i was relived to have him this time) Im soooooo ANGRY!

To top it all off, was the informed that Dr Furness wouldbe sharing the paitents with another doctor ... the one that sliced and diced me with the eptopic :cry: Im soooo upst tis not fair! I no that under furness my care plan done by Dr Ramsden will NOT be followed and i can kiss goodbye to any hope of induction :cry: She will do like she did last time and leave me suffering in that hospital bed.

I have been put on High dose pain killers today and told if they not worked by monday i have to go in for complete bed rest he has wrote this in my notes :hissy:
He has also said I can't have physio because my joints are to inflamed and it will agrivate more than help.

To REALLY REALLY fuck my day i have a letter thru this morning telling me i owe warrington county council £326 for over paid Housing before i met Gav for feb/March 2007 ... im like WTF i not lived there since jan and i never got fooking housing! Then Gav has been under paid £400 odd quid and were BROKE! ... can kiss goodbye to holiday for 2 different reasons SPD and money.

Sooooooo pissed off tis not fair i feel like everyone against me :cry:

:hugs: Awe Imi. Im so sorry you are having a bad day. You just put your foot down with this new Dr Hun......Make sure she reads all those notes. Im so sorry.............Im sure everything will work out...:hugs:

Sounds bout as useless as my DR. I went to see him about a month or so ago, I was concerned about something (I forget what it was) so I asked him if he could give me a blood test, (gah I wish I could remember what it was for lol)- Anyway, I get in there, explain to him my situation and he basically tells me to get out. He claims I have been 'crying wolf' all these years and now, when I feel something is actually wrong with me, nobody is going to listen. After he insulted me and called me a liar, he rudely turned around and said 'Ok then, bye bye'. Didnt give me a chance to even finish off my sentence or anything.
Im telling ya, if the DR you had last year was really no good, I would ask if you could change her because seriously, this is YOUR decision, it's your life and its your child.
I had a simular problem with my midwife, she was the rudest peice of shit I have ever met! Of course being a first time mum Im going to worry and yes, I told her my concerns at my first appointment, do you know what she said to me? "Well, I just want a quiet life so lets just get on with it shall we"- I reported her to the hospital and demanded I had a change of M/W.
If you're not satisfied with the way you're treated, tell them, and keep telling them until they listen to you.
These people are suposed to be medical professionals, they are dealing with your health and your childs health, you have every right to complain etc:
If I were you, I too would have been mad, especially aving to wait the length of time that you did, only to be told that your consultant had basically 'up ranked' and moved on. I wouldn't of stood for it.
*HUGS*

Aww Imi ... so sorry to read that you are having a hard time.

I agree with the others .. demand a new dr if you have had problems with this one in the past i think you have every right to ask to see someone different!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Apparently theres no one else ....

TISN'T FAIRRRR !!!

Looking into another hospital ... i really hate that woman!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"