it's not fair...

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
Rylan is 15 months old. We planned on 2 close together... All of my bump buddies are either pregnant again or have even had another! It's sooooo not fair. Af has just come and gone....again. I hate it more than anything. Why can't it be us?

Giving it till December then going to sell the stuff we have kept hold of I think x

Rylan is 15 months old. We planned on 2 close together... All of my bump buddies are either pregnant again or have even had another! It's sooooo not fair. Af has just come and gone....again. I hate it more than anything. Why can't it be us?

Giving it till December then going to sell the stuff we have kept hold of I think x

It's certainly not fair... My kids are spaced WAY further apart than I ever planned. My youngest is 6 1/2 and we're still trying. And I have 8 years between my first and second kids. I can also tell you, it is kinda nice having a big gap- you get to focus on the little ones better. Don't sell your stuff- don't give up.

I have a 6 1/2 yr old and I think it'll be great having another now.. He is so aware of all baby related stuff - He is a good helper and really will make the best big brother ever in terms of being a teacher and protector.. :) He said to me the other day (prior to BFP that he wont know about for months) -- "babies don't really know that much mom and when you have a baby in your belly I will teach him.. Well not him maybe you could have a girl baby".. :) They are great as older siblings.. And MUCH less work for US.. :)

Don't sell your stuff Hun. Hang in there it will happen.
Key to it is relaxation xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"