Its not going to happen.

Aliciatm

Trying but not overdoing
Reaction score
My heart says im wrong and that it is but my mind is saying its :bfn:. Ive been crying most of today and just so depressed. I want something so bad and i cant have it. Id do anything for it... I have stage 3 aggressive endo with one tube blocked and my other one probably will be blocked soon. My life feels like its in ruins... I feel so out... Im only 3dpo... and on cd 17... i mean i ovulated i think well i got post opks but who knows... i tried soft cups, pre seed, and made love from cd 12-15th. took a break yesturday and gonna bd from cd 17-20th.... sorry for the rant and pitty party im throwing myself. but i just feel like giving up...

please dont tell me to take a break... ive already tried that... i took about 6 months off and didnt think about it.. it never happened...:cry:

I wont tell you to take a break, or to keep going, or not give up - because i know how much i hate being told that. So here is a massive *HUG* for you instead

xxxx

thanks... its been 5 years and no pregnancy or :bfp: i think i just need support.. i feel like i wanna give up but i know in my heart i never will.... i feel so incomplete without it... it just hurts my heart :cry:

Hey Hun I'm here if you want to talk anytime just private message me.
Please don't be down my fingers are so tightly crossed for you- they think I have one tube blocked but theyre not sure yet so I can relate to that. I'm here if u want support x

:hug:

If you ever want someone to talk to, please feel free to inbox me.

Oh hun :cry: I'm so sorry you're upset.. Do you chart? I don't have much advice but just wanted to tell you I will keep you in my prayers, you deserve your BFP. xx :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can i ask are you getting help from doctors at all?

You deserve your bfp And i very much feel like you will get it!! xx

I know you don't know me, and I can't say I know what you are feeling or going through, but I want to send you love & :hug: & tell you that you have my support. If there is anything I can do to help you through your struggle, I'm just a pm away :hugs:
I'm so sorry you're hurting :cry:

Oh Hun, sorry your having a not so good day, stay strong Hun, you have been so inspirational to me, you've picked me up when I've felt down, and I would do the same for you, even more, TTC is hard, please I beg you don't give up, God work miracles and your time is coming soon, stay blessed and be positive, big group hug xx

I'm sorry but it's my job to feel lonely hopeless, empty and of no use and you lot pick me up! It's been a million years for me with not even a whisper of a BFP, I mean not even a cruel teeny tiny line. So We'll get there because we won't stop trying until our insides shrivel up and we join that saga cruise around the world with a bunch of spinsters and men that like to ballroom dance! I just wanted to empathise and tell you that you can never give up and definately are not alonex

No doctors not until next year I have spot in march fingers crossed I'll get bfp before I don't temp well I did then kept getting up all different times tried setting alarm didn't work so idk I guess I'll just wait around for af..

Alicia. I just prayed for you :) I kept seeing you with a little boy :) I hope that will happen soon for you hun!

Last night was my fourth night of dreaming I had a baby boy to weird lol and I kept seeing red birds for a week straight now... I really want that bfp I hate to cry and be all sad and negative but I can't help it the pain is over whealming and my heart Is aching because I know I was ment to be a mother but why isn't it happening why am I broken why can I just be happy with my husband and dogs... I don't get it I mean I can't stop thinking about holding my little boy in my arms all these dreams are making it worse

I totally understand your pain!
Thats so interesting that you've had dreams of a boy!
I contemplated not telling you what I saw since I don't know you. But hope is good for everyone and I truly see visions when I pray. And I'm not cooocooo either haha!
 keep the faith!

Please don't give up! You seem like such a lovely person and I bet you will be a great mother.

I TTC for EIGHT horrible years and look...I have my boy now!

I didn't chart or use OPK's or get any fertility treatment and I still managed it, so if you get help then I reckon you have such a great chance at getting that BFP.

Idk yesterday I was so sad and negative but I'm a little happier now that I know that it's okay to have positive opks after the first at least that's what obgyn said... Hmmm maybe it will happen this cycle I hope so only three more days of bding then off to waiting a few days yayy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->