Its not the weight...

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Its the skin :blush:
Im not bothered to much about loosing any more weight now. But its the skin on my tummy, it just saggs..
Any one else like this?
I was a size 8-10 british size before i got pregnant and im pretty much back to that. But i stretched so much that the skin is just saggy now. Im scared that there is like no way around it at all. Well other then cosmetic surgery of course but theres no way in hell i would get the money for that lol.

Here is a pic of me like a month before i gave birth.. i was huge lol.
So i know the skin wouldnt have just gone right back to normal but kent is almost a year and its really irritating me how i always look gross. :(

Am i the only one?

Attachments

• Image167.jpg
    Image167.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 10
Noo, your not the only one!

I was exactly the same as you, before i got pregnant i was a size 8-10 after i had him i was horrified that i could only justt get in size 14-16 didnt think i'd put on that much!!

I also tore my tumy muscle really bad so couldnt do anything at all for about 10 weeks :growlmad:.

The only thing i can suggest is a good firming moisturiser and i've been doing an excersise dvd every night for the past 3 weeks and its really helped lost 2" round my waist!:happydance:

Good luck.

Oh dear, sign me up too! I have excessive loose skin. The only thing is surgery, really. I am working on building abdominal muscle but enough of it to make an impact can take years, really :wacko:

Attachments

• stretch1.jpg
    stretch1.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
Yeah, ive been doing to dance game for kinect and its been helping me alot... but not with the dam skin. I feel like i wanna cringe everytime i say it too coz i hate the way it it.
I think i tore my tummy muscle bad too because i could tense my tummy and actually feel in the middle of my stomach and push my fingers inward and feel a huge gap? Does this sound like normal? lol

There is no way i could have surgery for it but the moisturisor i could lol.. any reccomendations/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->