Its O Day! Who's with me?

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
So I am trying it again this month. Just using cm check and instinct to determine ovulation. I have been observing for several months now and I think I know whats up. :sex: with DH every other day and today (O day). So fx that this is the month. But whats crazy is that I am not so anxious this month.

But any who, who wants to join me?

Hi hun.
Your BD schedule is perfect. Hope you catch the egg this cycle.

I am with you. I am 3dpo today but could be 2dpo!

Hi!

I just got a positive opk so it's time! It's my first time using an opk! Good luck to you this month!!!

Hi hun.
Your BD schedule is perfect. Hope you catch the egg this cycle.

I am with you. I am 3dpo today but could be 2dpo!

Hey hun! I hope we both catch the egg this month. Fx for you love!

First time using OPKs as well. Got a peak result yesterday and DTD. I'm experiencing really bad cramps this time round though and pains in both sides. I've heard that it's not unusual to release multiple eggs after a MC (which I had. This will be my first 'normal' cycle) so double the possibility? Fx for everyone! These next few weeks are going to pass so slowly!

Got my smiley face OPK on Friday so been DTD every day so far. I'm suppose to go for the progesterone test on Wednesday to confirm whether I did or didn't O since doc suspects I might have PCOS but I'm still hoping! Weird though that this time I haven't experienced any O symptoms,usually have cramps and back ache but this time I only got emotional (but then again this could be due to hearing of yet another friend falling preggies). Either way,now to get through the blood test and then wait another week to get results from doc...no matter what he says I'm still testing in 2 weeks! This 2 week wait is going to be torture...glad we all in this together! BFP's all around 😘

First time using OPKs as well. Got a peak result yesterday and DTD. I'm experiencing really bad cramps this time round though and pains in both sides. I've heard that it's not unusual to release multiple eggs after a MC (which I had. This will be my first 'normal' cycle) so double the possibility? Fx for everyone! These next few weeks are going to pass so slowly!

So sorry for your loss love. And yes I have heard that as well. So those pains can be a wonderful sign. :thumbup: God bless you and Fx for us all. :hugs:

Got my smiley face OPK on Friday so been DTD every day so far. I'm suppose to go for the progesterone test on Wednesday to confirm whether I did or didn't O since doc suspects I might have PCOS but I'm still hoping! Weird though that this time I haven't experienced any O symptoms,usually have cramps and back ache but this time I only got emotional (but then again this could be due to hearing of yet another friend falling preggies). Either way,now to get through the blood test and then wait another week to get results from doc...no matter what he says I'm still testing in 2 weeks! This 2 week wait is going to be torture...glad we all in this together! BFP's all around 😘

I had to do the pregesterone tests for my first and it can be quite a bit to deal with and hearing about others having babies. Especially when you are ttc. I am here with you love. God bless and Fx for a BFP and a wonderful sticky bean. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->