• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

It's offical, baby no.3 is cooking 1st month off Microgynon due my angel Mum's bday!

Kay0102

Reaction score
So excited to be posting here again, and now I've had my digital BFP its official! Haha

I have 2 boys, trying to think pink to even things out but I am just feeling utterly amazing to have been blessed with 3 beautiful children! We are on cloud 9 :cloud9:

The best bit is, according to my LMP baby's due date is my angel Mummy's birthday! Sadly taken too soon at 46 to breast cancer. I was 22, she got to meet my eldest and she has watched over from above ever since. It's hard at times as I don't have much family left but I find the strength in my husband, children and in laws.

Anyway, hello to all you yummy mummys and wishing us all a h+h 9 months. Here is a pic of my test progression 10-12dpo and of course my gorgeous boys xxxx

https://i59.tinypic.com/2iw2f0w.jpg
https://i61.tinypic.com/68g5kw.jpg

Congratulations !!!
Your boys are adorable
:)
I have two boys as well ! Maybe a girl for us this time ? Lol!

Thanks mummof1! Oh fingers crossed it would be amazing but I'm just happy to be blessed again.
Thanks Bevziibubble xx

Oh you did your digi today too :yipee:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! :baby:

Cute ds
Xx

I did!! Just been for a nosey and you did to eeeek. So excited for these bouncing babies xx

:baby: can't wait though feel like af is on her way and I know it's typical but I don't like it :cry:

Congratulations :) im hoping #4 will be my little lady lol those progressions look fab! H&H 9 months :)

:baby: can't wait though feel like af is on her way and I know it's typical but I don't like it :cry:

It is very normal but unnerving like you say. I don't even know when AF was/is due because I'd only had the breakthrough one when I came off the pill x

Congratulations :) im hoping #4 will be my little lady lol those progressions look fab! H&H 9 months :)

Thanks Misscalais, feeling exactly same as I did with my boys so not holding out much hope but may be too early. I am convinced this one will be a blue one anyway! H&H 9 months and congratulations xx

Congratulations!! What a special due date too.
I think I'm due around 12th April- I hope we are all still in touch around the third tri boards!

I have 2 girls already and although a healthy pregnancy and baby are all that matters, I'm secretly hoping for a blue bundle!!
My 2 are similar ages to your boys too they are 3 and 16 months.
H&H 9 months to you!!

I think I'm due around 12th April- I hope we are all still in touch around the third tri boards!

I have 2 girls already and although a healthy pregnancy and baby are all that matters, I'm secretly hoping for a blue bundle!!
H&H 9 months to you!!

Thanks hun, would love to be in touch and sure we will be, i'm always stalking this site when ttc and expecting lol.
You hit the nail on the head, good luck for your blue bundle. Do you have any feelings? I'm quite confident this is another blue one xx

H&H 9 months to you!!

Thanks hun, would love to be in touch and sure we will be, i'm always stalking this site when ttc and expecting lol.
You hit the nail on the head, good luck for your blue bundle. Do you have any feelings? I'm quite confident this is another blue one xx

Not got any feelings yet I actually keep forgetting I'm pregnant! Once I see the scan ill prob have a feeling. My feelings aren't accurate though I thought boy for my first! I can imagine myself with a new baby girl but I'll be in shock if I find out boy! I don't know what to do with a boy lol!

How's things bump buddy? Xx

Hey sweety. Things are good and you? Hope you are managing to ease the worry you were going through. Just seen your new FRER which looks amazing!! We always seem to end up testing on same day. I STILL have zero symptoms so with hubbys consent as I've bought so many I got a £1 25Miu test today and this was the result with very diluted urine. Think we need to stop worrying now haha x

https://i57.tinypic.com/33mbpj9.jpg

Lol that's funny we take a day or so off and feel the need to check in with hcg :lol:
Your test looks great , it's weird not having to hold for as long too (1 we can't and 2 we don't have to) and we get v clear result don't you think?! :happydance:
I'm still pretty much zero symptoms, though baby brains kicked in already! I never actually lost it God help me and those around me :rofl:
Glad dh let you get more tests to ease your mind
When will you take a new digi ?
I'm thinking Tuesday as that's when I took my last one :shrug:
How many weeks do they go up to these signs do you know? Hmmmm
Xx

Lol that's funny we take a day or so off and feel the need to check in with hcg :lol:
Your test looks great , it's weird not having to hold for as long too (1 we can't and 2 we don't have to) and we get v clear result don't you think?! :happydance:
I'm still pretty much zero symptoms, though baby brains kicked in already! I never actually lost it God help me and those around me :rofl:
Glad dh let you get more tests to ease your mind
When will you take a new digi ?
I'm thinking Tuesday as that's when I took my last one :shrug:
How many weeks do they go up to these signs do you know? Hmmmm
Xx

Yes very clear, there is no mistaking our results now!
I still have baby brain from my first 2, i'm well known for it so there is no hope for me this time haha.
I know hubbys like you know you are pregnant why do you need to keep taking tests, they just don't understand lol. I had no symptoms with the boys apart from sore boobs and don't even have that this time (although there isn't much left of them since losing 5 stone in this last year so nothing to hurt!!)
I won't be taking anymore now as none left in my possession boohoo but yeah I would leave it 7-8 days frm your last to make sure you get the results you are expecting as I guess it won't be perfect at reading to the day. They go up to 3+ weeks which is 5+ weeks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"