It's official tomorrow!!!

Julymom2be

Izzy's Mummy :)
Reaction score
So...I'll officially be graduated tomorrow!!! It's so insane. I know I'll be crying, so I have to find my waterproof makeup, lol. I don't want to be a hormonal mess or look like one when I receive my diploma.

Also, I'll be a mom soon and I can't wait to meet my LO. I'm kinda hoping she comes early but that hardly happens, lol.

Congratulations!
I actually didn't cry at my graduation. & I sooo know what you mean. I wish LO would come early! I mean, at this point, she'd only be about 2 weeks early... but she's just staying in there for now. Hope you have a good time at your graduation! If you're going out afterwards, be safe! :flow:

Congrats hun on graduating that is so exciting, and a greattttt day to remember! You must of done really good getting through school while pregnant good job! Also congrats on your LO coming soon, keep us updated! xoxo

Yey!
Congratulationsss. Good luck :flower:

congratulations! that certainly is an achievement to be proud of! :)

Congrats on graduating and good look with baby! :D xxx

Congratulations!! I graduated from high school 2 years ago because in england we finish at 16, and I never cried lol.. infact I was so glad. It's only recently I miss school days :cry:

Thanks everyone!! I'm kinda nervous I'll mess something up lol.

Congrats!!!! Wow is everyone graduating tomorrow in PA? lol

Congrats hun!!
It feels great doesnt it??
I just graduated a week ago with a 7 month old

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583