It's official !!

StarBound

Reaction score
We are no longer protected, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I'm relaxed enough :) . I was planning to loose my baby weight (all 2 stone of it, altho lost 8-10lbs in the last 2 months).I was also planning on making sure we had a few grand of savings again and that I had started uni so I knew how much effort and energy I needed.
But hey we both have jobs, we have 2 beds in a nice house( we live at my parents) , we are also saving to pay for a extension on my parents house , we've been quoted 8,000. Little Joseph is a great baby and I think I could cope with two ( as soon as Joseph sleeps in his crib haha )

So here I am officially NTNP

We are no longer protected, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but I'm relaxed enough :) . I was planning to loose my baby weight (all 2 stone of it, altho lost 8-10lbs in the last 2 months).I was also planning on making sure we had a few grand of savings again and that I had started uni so I knew how much effort and energy I needed.
But hey we both have jobs, we have 2 beds in a nice house( we live at my parents) , we are also saving to pay for a extension on my parents house , we've been quoted 8,000. Little Joseph is a great baby and I think I could cope with two ( as soon as Joseph sleeps in his crib haha )

So here I am officially NTNP

Congratulations and good luck :thumbup:

Congrats!. I'm officially NTNP as of today too x

Congrats! Are you keeping track of your cycle to be able to avoid your fertile days a bit since you don't really want to get pregnant right away or just going with the flow completely?

Going with the flow -although I Sam keeping a eye on the most fertile days as I'd like Joseph to be 6 months before I am actually pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->