Its official

huntjump1989

Reaction score
Im going to be a fat a$$ when this is all done :(

I got laid off a couple months back which wasnt bad when i had a car to get around and do stuff see people but lately my OH has been using my car because his truck broke down and its better on gas and such but its driving me crazy im soo bored so i done pretty much nothing but EAT i tried to go for a walk but i live on a busy street and its to dangerous i could clean but i have no drive to do so ive been doing unit clean outs on bank owned properties with my mom and when im not doing that i dont want to clean my own house. I told OH it was ok for him to take my car that i didnt mind but by 1 everyday i seem to be desprate to get out do something talk to someone

Ive ate:
2 eggs with cheese and orange juice
2 mini snickers and a mini reeses
a mango and a bag of pop corn

for dinner i took chicken out that i will probably make with broccoli who knows what ill get my hands on and eat in between then

:wacko: whats everyone else ate today

sorry for the rant

I had a breakfast sandwich

carrots and cucumbers

chocolate and cherry pepsi!

... and like you i'm just waiting to see what all I get my hands on! lol.. My husband is in San Diego and we are moving March 1. I have a lot to do before then, but I can't do anything until I find out where we are going.. we find out tomorrow, so then I can start the moving process. It's been so crappy and cold out that I haven't been walking lately. BLAH.. Here's to being fat!

So far today I had some leftover meatloaf and mashed potatoes as my 1st lunch :D I don't do breakfast haha

Though thinking for 2nd lunch I might have a bowl of Fruit Loops...though some carrots in ranch sound good, might have both.

I think I'm making chicken fajitas or chicken enchiladas for dinner tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->