Its Official!!

Kimberly28

HappyMum-2boys1girl <3
Reaction score
Well that's it...I'm officially out. AF started this morning. I don't know how the heck the :witch: found me considering we BD'ed every other day and I know for a fact I did O b/c of cd21 tests. Oh and my BBT this morning was 98.1 up from yesterday's 98.0. Can anyone offer any insight on that?? I am utterly clueless as to what to do about my chart! Part of me feels like :hissy: and part of me feels like :cry:
I guess this time we're going to have to BD every darn day for 2 weeks straight. :dohh:*sigh* Roll on November BFP! Anyways, well I hope everyone else in the 2ww gets their BFP's. Good luck ladies!!! :hugs: I'm out. :cry: :cry:

Hey hun

Sorry :witch: got you.

If you are using OPKs then try :sex: every other day rather than every day - that way he has enough of the little swimmers to hit the mark. There is only a 1 in 4 chance of falling pregnant each month hun, unfortunatley it's not an exact science. Try not to be too disheartened.

Glad your blood results were all good :hugs:

I'm so sorry the :witch: got you! :hugs:

Here's to a November :bfp: :wine:

oh no, sorry to hear that kimberley well maybe we'll be cycle buddies in a few days time GOOD LUCK with this one xx

awwwwwwwwwwwww kimmieeeee. :( sorry she got you babes, but there's always next cycle. keep ur chin up honey xxxx :hugs:

Your temp can stay high when AF is around. Looking at your chart you didn't have a defo OV day and so it could have been a bit earlier than what FF says. I would make sure that you BD on OV day and day after (as well as the days before) just to cover all chances. But I have done this and still no luck - sometimes there is nothing more you can do and just keep hoping! xx

so sry 2 hear this kymberley :( never mind hun, heres2this mth, stay strong n positive :)

wonderin wot time ur af showed? as ur temp will prob drop 2moro :)

so sorry she got you hun. looking at your chart you've recorded it as spotting and as your temps are still high are you definately sure its your af?

i hope it isn't af but if it is then good luck for next cycle sweetie! your turn will come soon for that much wanted :bfp: x

im so sorry hun she got my yest, and she came full force too :( but i ovulate again end of this month.. maybe u will too.. we are cycle buddies again im sorry hun

:hug::hug::hug:Im so sorry! :( hope you will get your BFP in november :) good luck and

sorry chick she got you, chin up for next month xx

AF got me yesterday as well.... Just means I can go out and have lots of fun (drinks) on my birthday in 2 weeks! (I'm trying SOOOOO hard to have a PMA!)

Sorry she got you Kim, I am picking up my provera to bring her on since everything is all wacky so hopefully if my body cooperates we can be in the TWW together. Hope she does not treat you too bad especially since she came uninvited.
Sorry she got you too PUX

:hug: I'm sorry, fingers crossed for next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"