Its Official!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Kimberly28, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Kimberly28

Kimberly28 HappyMum-2boys1girl <3

Well that's it...I'm officially out. AF started this morning. I don't know how the heck the :witch: found me considering we BD'ed every other day and I know for a fact I did O b/c of cd21 tests. Oh and my BBT this morning was 98.1 up from yesterday's 98.0. Can anyone offer any insight on that?? I am utterly clueless as to what to do about my chart! Part of me feels like :hissy: and part of me feels like :cry:
    I guess this time we're going to have to BD every darn day for 2 weeks straight. :dohh:*sigh* Roll on November BFP! Anyways, well I hope everyone else in the 2ww gets their BFP's. Good luck ladies!!! :hugs: I'm out. :cry: :cry:

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

Hey hun

Sorry :witch: got you.

If you are using OPKs then try :sex: every other day rather than every day - that way he has enough of the little swimmers to hit the mark. There is only a 1 in 4 chance of falling pregnant each month hun, unfortunatley it's not an exact science. Try not to be too disheartened.

Glad your blood results were all good :hugs:

3. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

I'm so sorry the :witch: got you! :hugs:

Here's to a November :bfp: :wine:

4. louisaL

louisaL Trying for number 1

oh no, sorry to hear that kimberley well maybe we'll be cycle buddies in a few days time GOOD LUCK with this one xx

5. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

awwwwwwwwwwwww kimmieeeee. :( sorry she got you babes, but there's always next cycle. keep ur chin up honey xxxx :hugs:

6. tansey

tansey Finally a Mummy!

Your temp can stay high when AF is around. Looking at your chart you didn't have a defo OV day and so it could have been a bit earlier than what FF says. I would make sure that you BD on OV day and day after (as well as the days before) just to cover all chances. But I have done this and still no luck - sometimes there is nothing more you can do and just keep hoping! xx

7. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

so sry 2 hear this kymberley :( never mind hun, heres2this mth, stay strong n positive :)

8. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

wonderin wot time ur af showed? as ur temp will prob drop 2moro :)

9. babytots

babytots Well-Known Member

so sorry she got you hun. looking at your chart you've recorded it as spotting and as your temps are still high are you definately sure its your af?

i hope it isn't af but if it is then good luck for next cycle sweetie! your turn will come soon for that much wanted :bfp: x

10. browneyedshorty81

browneyedshorty81 mom of 1 ♥ TTC

im so sorry hun she got my yest, and she came full force too :( but i ovulate again end of this month.. maybe u will too.. we are cycle buddies again im sorry hun

11. Catalyst

Catalyst Mother of 1 & TTC#2

:hug::hug::hug:Im so sorry! :( hope you will get your BFP in november :) good luck and

12. SJK

SJK Well-Known Member

sorry chick she got you, chin up for next month xx

13. Pux

Pux Ryley's Mom

AF got me yesterday as well.... Just means I can go out and have lots of fun (drinks) on my birthday in 2 weeks! (I'm trying SOOOOO hard to have a PMA!)

14. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

Sorry she got you Kim, I am picking up my provera to bring her on since everything is all wacky so hopefully if my body cooperates we can be in the TWW together. Hope she does not treat you too bad especially since she came uninvited.
    Sorry she got you too PUX

15. Sweetie

Sweetie DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!

:hug: I'm sorry, fingers crossed for next month