It's our turn, June mummies :D

kandbumpx

Reaction score
I can't wait now, actually sounds scary when I say "I could be a mummy next week!!"

9 days left for me.. :) :)

I wonder who will have the first June baby!?

Let's share.. How we are feeling? When are you due? Are you excited/scared? Have you got a c-section/sweep/induction booked?

Good luck everyone :)

x

Yea I was secretly hoping for another June baby and not for baby to be born early and be in May. Not sure why?? lol My DD's birthday is 12th June too!

Yay!! I have 11 days left...Keep changing my mind about whether I think shes going to come a bit earlier or not...Have been having pains/twinges on and off but as my son stayed tucked up til 40+3 I'm erring on thinking she'll do the same!

She's due the 12th June - hoping she doesn't come on the 13th (I'm supersticious!)

Yay!! I have 11 days left...Keep changing my mind about whether I think shes going to come a bit earlier or not...Have been having pains/twinges on and off but as my son stayed tucked up til 40+3 I'm erring on thinking she'll do the same!

She's due the 12th June - hoping she doesn't come on the 13th (I'm supersticious!)

Thats my daughters birthday!! :happydance:
I remember when I was due with her my EDD was 30/05/06 but as she was getting later and later everyone kept saying she would be born on 06/06/06. Luckily she wasn't!! lol

Waheey! I'm so excited, but cannot wait until she's here. I'm a constant worrier and every little thing makes me nervous. I just can't wait until she's actually here so I can count all her little fingers and toes and bring her home and keep her safe and warm!!

I'm due on the 16th, don't have a scheduled section or anything but I do have an induction date booked for the 27th incase I go over but they aren't overally concerned. I'd love her to be here next week, but just for selfish reasons. My pregnancy is going ok at the moment, I'm not too tired and coping quite well. Just want to meet my little cherub! :) I can't believe it's June already!! Xx

im due 21st june so only 20 days to go yay :happydance:
im feeling very achy and have lots of braxton hicks,
im so so excited about the birth of our little girl :happydance: we have a 2 and half year old son so cant wait for them to meet :happydance:
i had a induction with my Son so hoping to go all natural this time and cant wait to feel the first contraction :happydance:

good luck ladies xxx

9 days left till D-Day for me so even if i need induction its only 19 days until i get to cuddle my new baby! I have been getting really strong BH's and my bump has shrunk so baby must be in the right place for exit! I'm getting so excited about every little twinge and am back to knicker checking like first tri i so can't wait to find out what colour my yellow bump will turn :)

Well, I haven't had any signs :(...
I hope she's not late!!
EVERYONE keeps saying she'll come on the 12th June.. All friends and family.. Also my sister went to see a medium.. And she said something is going to happen on 12th of a month but not sure what it is.. Could it be that I'll be having LO on the 12th..

Anyway, I know that I've got a sweep on 17th June if she hasn't arrived by then.. I hope she has though.. I'm getting all excited now hehe

I have 24 days to go BUT.....when I went to the hospital 2 weeks ago (for a growth scan) our daughter hadn't grown since the previous scan so we have another scan and consltant appointment on Monday and if she is still small and not grown I will be induced SO she maybe here a lot earlier!

9 days left till D-Day for me so even if i need induction its only 19 days until i get to cuddle my new baby! I have been getting really strong BH's and my bump has shrunk so baby must be in the right place for exit! I'm getting so excited about every little twinge and am back to knicker checking like first tri i so can't wait to find out what colour my yellow bump will turn :)

Your due same as me :D! Only I haven't had any signs :(.. But you saying that about your bump shrinking .. Mine seems to have aswell, but I just thought it was me thinking things, so thought nomore of it. And, I'm also knicker checking too haha

Good luck, bet you can't wait to find out if they're a boy/girl... x

I have 24 days to go BUT.....when I went to the hospital 2 weeks ago (for a growth scan) our daughter hadn't grown since the previous scan so we have another scan and consltant appointment on Monday and if she is still small and not grown I will be induced SO she maybe here a lot earlier!

Aww hope everythings ok, and good luck!

Only 6 days left for me, 16 if I have to get an induction (my fingers are crossed I don't) and I can't wait to see if I will have a boy or girl! I have been both very excited and scared of labor and becoming a mommy. My nursery is done (except a few things that are on backorder) my bags are packed, the car-seat is in the car and all I need now is a baby, haha!

I have had no symptoms, no dilation, no loss of mucus plug, no show, only a few Braxton Hicks, so I am thinking baby is comfy and in no hurry! Hopefully everyone is doing great! :)

Aww hope everythings ok, and good luck!

Thank you, I am sure she is fine. I have read up on the internet and I think my lack of sleep and not being able to eat very much is to blame x

im due today but still nothing!!!! got an ante natal tomorrow, hoping they will give me a sweep there ? xxxx

Im due in 3 days !!!!!! Had a few twinges but nothing really more than that.
So frustrating just want to cuddle and meet my baby now x x

due in 7 days got a sweep booked for weds next week ive so had enough now im starting to get a bit emotional as i just want to hold my baby and i want my body back so i can breath and be comfy i just had a vent in a thread saying i may just go and lye in bed until labour strts cos i feel that shit at the mo :cry:

due in 7 days got a sweep booked for weds next week ive so had enough now im starting to get a bit emotional as i just want to hold my baby and i want my body back so i can breath and be comfy i just had a vent in a thread saying i may just go and lye in bed until labour strts cos i feel that shit at the mo :cry:

They've booked me in for a sweep next Friday.. 7 days after due date.. Rotherham and Barnsley probably work same then..? I know the feeling about having enough :(.. I have too, pains in my ribs seem to be getting worse day by day. How nice would it be if we could just lay in bed until it started!? :(.. Cheer up, you know its a MAXIMUM of 17 days for you xx

im due in 2 days!!! eeek, just a waiting game now :)

hope ur all feeling ok....yeah be interesting to see who has the 1st june baby :happydance:

I'm due in 2 days too.. got a sweep tomorrow tea time hopefully! All ive had is random period cramps on an evening- and BHs.....
Cant believe its JUNE!!!!!!!
Good Luck June Mummys!!!!xxxxx

Had my 38 weeks check today, baby has 2/5th's to go and he's fully engaged!
Midwife also said she'd be surprised if I went full term as I've been have Braxton hicks on a night time that have been painful from the pelvic bone and creeping up the belly more and more.

Can't wait to meet my little boy xx Good luck everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"