It's our turn June Mummies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilly77

Mom to Kai & Ivy
Reaction score
:yipee: :yipee:

I know I'm only at the end of June but I'm so excited it's our month already!! i've been told by my MW's that they think I'll be early though... hope so!

Going to be a beautiful month! Who's first?!

Yay for us June mummies :wohoo: xxxxx

I can't believe June is here already! We are going to be mummies THIS MONTH!!!! Xx

i am due the 11th!! no signs of labor tho :/

Im also due in June - on the 13th. Very excited and impatient!! Would love to be slightly early but I'm sure he's not going to come out until he;s good and ready.

YAY June is here!! I have a feeling I may run over in July but fx'd not as I have a best friend who leaves to go live in US on 2nd July so I need to have this baby before they leave

im due 24th, i had what i think was a little show this morning, been awake since 420am, having a few contractions but nothing regular, just hope it carries on.xx

Hurray! :happydance:.

I'm the most impatient person in the world, but this gift is so worth waiting for!
Can't wait to hold our precious little baby!

Good luck to everyone!

I'm excited but in no rush to go into labour. I have eldest DD's birthday next week, the dentist AGAIN on Thursday, then my wonderful DH has booked an appointment for me to have my hair done next Tuesday! So I need to get all that out of the way first!:haha:

I've still got to get the cot down from the loft and buy a new mattress. The pram is in the shed and needs a wash but I have sort of packed my bag...:blush:

Also DH is hoping to get the first cut of hay in at the end of June, so I could be humping bales as I go into labour!!!!:dohh:

Yay i'm so excited midwife has just seen me and she doesn't reckon i'll get to my next appointment in 2 weeks. If i do she'll give me a sweep but she said it could be anytime now so excited :happydance:

yay. June already! its come so fast! cant wait to meet my little girl! & i wont complain if she wants to come early! :D

happy month to all june mummys!! xx

I'm going in on June 10th! Yes, ladies, we finally made it. And I even bought myself a pair of heels to celebrate today. The lady at the cash register said "Now when are you going to wear these!?" I said, "Me and my swollen feet don't know, but I'm almost due and I have been without HEELS FOR THE LAST 9 MONTHS! and I'm ready dammit" ....lol

Im due 30th june by hospital dates hoping he comes a little sooner really fed up now xxx

im not due till 3rd july, but if he comes early then i will have him the end of this month, so scary but exciting!

Yay for June!

I have a feeling LO will be born in july though...

Yeeeey I'm totally so excited today! Lol

Dunno why cos could potentially be another 3 week ... But that's at the most!!! And it will defo be in June no matter what!!! Eeeek :)
Good luck ladies!!!! Xxxxx

YESSSSSS!!!!! Our time has finally come!!!!!!
I'm not due to the end- our daughter was late so I'm really hoping I don't run into July!

YES - we can finally say our baby is due THIS month!! I have my growth scan tomorrow and hopefully find out more about when I will be induced if baby doesn't make an appearance of it's own accord. I've been told I won't be allowed to go past 40 weeks due to my GD, so baby should definately be here by 26th June!!

OOoooh im so excited now!! im due 30th June. Not sure if i will be early or late as i have been late with 3 of mine and only 3 days early with the last. Either way i dont mind im just looking forward to getting to the end of the month and having this bubs. The sleepless nights for no reason are really winding me up at least when the bub is here there will be an excuse to be up throughout the night. Oh and the biggest thing im looking forward to is getting rid of these bloody piles i have!!!!

Jen xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->