It's over for me...aloha.

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
This pregnancy is over for me but there's a great group of ladies in here this time and I wish you all the best with your pregnancies! I have truly is enjoyed talking with you all and sharing, although my time has been cut short.

I'll be back in first tri eventually though. ;) I know my rainbow baby is on its way and I'm not gonna let this loss get me down. Much love to you all <3

sorry honey. take care. see you back soon xxxx

This pregnancy is over for me but there's a great group of ladies in here this time and I wish you all the best with your pregnancies! I have truly is enjoyed talking with you all and sharing, although my time has been cut short.

I'll be back in first tri eventually though. ;) I know my rainbow baby is on its way and I'm not gonna let this loss get me down. Much love to you all <3

Oh no I'm really gutted for you earth mama, didn't even realise you were having problems so sorry, best of luck for the future :flower:

So sorry earth mama, hope to see u back here soon and good luck, enjoy dtding! Lol xxxx

Ah I'm so sorry, sending you much love xx

:( I'm so so sorry Earthmama. You will be missed in 1st tri.
All my hugs and best wishes to see you here again cooking a little rainbow :hugs:

Ah, I'm so sorry EarthMama. I was really hoping this was all going to work out for you.

We'll see you back here soon :) Lots of love xx

Im sorry to read this, i have had a great time talking to you, hope to see you round these parts again as soon as you are ready x x

I'm so so sorry earthmama I was really hoping this was your rainbow, I can't imagine how your feeling but we're all here for you if you need us, massive hugs x x x

So so sorry for your loss :hugs: hope to see you back here soon with your sticky bean!! Xx

I'm so so sorry for your loss , extra hugs to you :hugs:

so sorry for your loss! I have no doubt you will be back soon. stay strong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->