It's raining babies!

Mitsuko

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
My best friend just called me to say she just had a baby girl, Emily! And another close friend became a mum on the 12th... I'm very happy for them but at the same time, I kind of feel sad and "empty". Am I such a bad person?

I'm sorry to post this here but nobody knows we're TTC so I have none to talk to... Even my OH isn't as obssessed as I am so I try to keep most baby stuff to myself...

Hi Mitsuko,

I feel a bit like that too at the moment - family, friends and even estranged facebook friends who update their status with baby bits and pieces seems to just strike a chord with me. I guess, in a very crude form it's blatent jealousy, yet like you said, because at the same time you're so happy for them, it kind of sits a bit uncomfortably inside!

Welcome to the forum by the way, I see you're new. Whereabouts are you in your TTC journey?
Sending baby dust your way....
:dust:

girl, I know what you mean. Everyone I know is preggers and I'm not. I just can't help but get mad sometimes! :(

Thanks to you two, it's good not to feel so lonely!

Hayley, I had been WTT (off hormonal BC) for 7 months when my boyfriend finally said yes. We're only been trying for a couple of months but I had so much time to think about it that the baby is already there in my mind. I don't know if it makes any sense...:huh: All those months, it felt so unfair (having to wait) :cry: that I thought the jealousy would go away when we would actually be TTC! But it's not!

Sending baby dust your way too! :hug:

its human nature I think!!

my best friend is 31 weeks pregnant with a baby boy, and I am so pleased for them, but cant help feeling sad for me at the same time!!

we will all get there in the end!!

hi
no love your not alone i feel this way too! in fact i am much worse and the word for me is bitter!
me and my darling husband have been trying to conceive for 6 years :( and to begin with i congratulated pregnant people up until a point were 3 or 4 people were telling me in the same week i cannot believe how many people i know who are pregnant at this point in time! it is unreal, for starters theres my sister-in-law 2 of my close friends my aunty my cousin not too mention several others that i know
i keep on asking why the fcuk isnt it my turn?
even my own MOTHER has had a baby since we began ttc and my father-in-law and his wife have had a baby too
sometimes i feel like moving far far away and starting fresh because sometimes i dont feel like i can carry on living the way i do
sorry for the ramble
im sure you will understand what im saying if you have trouble trying to conceive x x

yip, sometimes life can be mean. :cry:

Mm lets see we've been trying for over three years and in that space of time two of my brothers have had unplanned babies with their partners (one of which already has two to his previous wife). My cousin has had his second unplanned baby with a second partner. My best friend is pregnant with her third child (dear love her she was worried about telling me). And it seems everyone I come into contact with through work is having babies. :hissy:

But hang in there we will get our BFP and have our precious little bundle. Until that happens there are some fantastic girlies on here to help and support you.
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->