its really happening :) new september mommie

Linda23

Reaction score
my name is Linda. I'm 23 and I got 2 BFPs. I got the first one yesterday morning and the second this morning. Ihave my first appt on 1/9/14 for my blood test. My boyfriend is happy but doesnt want to get his hopes up until after the blood test results. what are the odds I got 2 false positives though? I cant believe this is really happeneing :) i hadnt noticed any symptoms besides cramping until after the bfps though that could just be my overactive imagination lol. congrats to all other september mommies.

my name is Linda. I'm 23 and I got 2 BFPs. I got the first one yesterday morning and the second this morning. Ihave my first appt on 1/9/14 for my blood test. My boyfriend is happy but doesnt want to get his hopes up until after the blood test results. what are the odds I got 2 false positives though? I cant believe this is really happeneing :) i hadnt noticed any symptoms besides cramping until after the bfps though that could just be my overactive imagination lol. congrats to all other september mommies.

Congrats! :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"