It's Really Real BFP :)

Thanks it actually darker irl just lighting sucks in my house at night :)

I see lines congratulations. x

Well i woke up told myseld id wait til monday to test but i knew i couldnt lol Looks like Im Pregnant yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy this has been the longest its ever took me to get pregnant im so excited, scared i have no idea what im gonna tell hubby after trying for this long test looks the same as last nights came up in 2 min probaly darker by now but i didnt care to wait to see how long it took just the fact that its there and the dark enough to see lets me know thank you ladies :)

Congratulations!!! Yaaaaaayyyyyy! Im so pleased for you, have a h & h 9 months xxxx:hugs:

Thanks babyhopes this seems so unreal to me im just sitting her really shocked i really thought i was out funny thing is ive been test allllllllll day lol i had a faint ic with fmu but nothing defo then barely any lines on my dollar test then bam outta no where a dark line by night im so great God is allowing me to be a mommy again :)

do u have frer test(1st response) u should get a lovely line on them if u see lines on ur ics xxx

No going to the doc on monday if they can get me in ive spent a fortune testing already lol

COngrats!!! Summons!! I am so happy for you!
Do you have the pic from today! I definitely saw nice lines on the last test you posted!
I just took my first round of clomid this month and am on 2 dpo. THis is going to be a long tww, but much shorter than I usually have to wait so I'm not worried.

GEEZ....it's like you can't classify anything as a BFP unless it's "approved" through an FRER or Digi....well I just gotta say...My BNB Bestie is PREGGGOOOO!!! I've seen her tests and they are way darker than yesterdays! YAY!!!!

:cloud9: :bfp: :cloud9: :bfp: :cloud9:

:wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo: :happydance: :wohoo:

Ahw thanks pam thats was sweet :) So far ive taken 2 more test and both are positive I will update
when I go to the doctor so thanks for all your support ladies :)

yay!! I am soooo happy for you!! Cant wait to hear update from dr appt!! H&H 9 months!!

Here are a couple pics from this mornings test!!!!Looks lighter on here but they are pretty dark irl!!!!!

https://i54.tinypic.com/2ia3ad3.jpg
https://i55.tinypic.com/108g0zp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back