It's Sept -come along little one :)

Ajos

Reaction score
Well, I'm due 8th by my dates; 3rd by scan dates and was really hoping to get to Sept. Now we're here, I'm really impatient for little one to make an entrance. I'm getting lots of 'practice' contractions and period style backache and moodiness, lol. I feel like I'm back in TTC, symptom spotting and checking when I wipe for any sign of labour!

My other two experiences of labour ended at 40+ weeks (and long inductions) so trying not to count my chickens before they hatch; but I'm hoping this time I'll get to go into labour naturally and get my homebirth this time :happydance:

Good luck! I'm due on the 3rd and completely impatient :) I know what you mean about symptom spotting. I try not to but it's hard

Im.not due till 21st but am so.impatient now I'm full term! My first was born at 37+6 so hoping this little one follows the same pattern.Can't past till 40+ weeks!!!

Hello ladies I am due the 12th but I know this baby is plenty healthy to come so I am hoping he decides to come by this weekend the latest! Hopefully Thursday after my sweep if it works or Friday

I'm also due the 8th so ready to be done with pg. I'm getting backache, pains down below, and massive moodiness ha.

I've had a few nights of contractions that amount to nothing. I've had bits of a show for over two weeks
Now I'm sure I have a water infection :( Dr's tomorrow

It's strange, with my other pregnancies I was quite happy to wait it out. I found it really hard to understand other women saying they'd 'had enough' and were fed up of being pregnant. This time, I'm really starting to see what some people mean, even though I don't have anything to especially complain about. maybe it's having 3rd tri over the summer and/or having other kids to look after so having little rest. I'm a really grumpy, big girl this time :haha:

I can't believe it's September already too! It's hard not to symptom spot, haha just like you said when we're TTC! My first was early and he was here at 38wks 4 days. Now I'm 38 was ans 5 days, did not think she was going to be later than her brother. Guess just like mom, fashionable late ;) hopefully not too much layer, getting impatient! I hope the rest of you ladies also don't have to wait too much longer! Sending out Labour vibes!! :)

Im.not due till 21st but am so.impatient now I'm full term! My first was born at 37+6 so hoping this little one follows the same pattern.Can't past till 40+ weeks!!!

I'm due 21st. Although I make my due date either 15yh or 18th

Wouldn't mind it coming anytime now though

Due on the 11th but also hoping for this weekend - my partner works out of town and will be home Friday; hoping to maximize her time home with baby. Also my dad goes overseas next Wednesday for two weeks and I want him to meet his grand baby lol...

I hope they come soon! Is anyone trying 'eviction methods'? I've been using Clary sage and jasmine oil, given to me by my midwife and I walk lots anyway as I don't drive. We even tried sex as a way of encouraging baby. It was not our finest hour and I can barely walk today :haha:
My little boy starts school tomorrow, I'm hoping I can keep carting myself around to get him there and back, lol. I'm going to be a real sight: the enormous, sweaty pregnant woman, sobbing at the school gates!
Also, my sisters go to university on the 11th/12th and I really hope they get to meet the baby before they go! They've really helped me out at the end of this pregnancy. I'm huge and not v mobile and have little ones who've really appreciated the running round, free playing and no-bump cuddles!

Ajos I've tried hot curry, pineapple and long walks. Hot curry was delicious but nothing, pineapple ate a whole one it was disgusting and I had an acidy furry mouth for three days, again nothing well heartburn. Long walks left me with worse lightning crotch and achiness. Nothing seems to be working. I would dtd except I'm so uncomfortable and rli don't want t be touched.....

Whose gonna try the caster oil?? I'm definitely not

I have tried everything I can think of and nothing he's still in there! I have not tried castrol oil and I won't do that. I have given up and am putting a lot of hope into my doc tomorrow for the sweep pray it works ladies

Has anyone tried pumping? Planning to give it a shot tonight....!

No I haven't I tried manual nipple stimulation and I could feel it doing something but with 2 other kids I didn't get the necessary amount of time.... Mayb I should whip it out now my little one is in school and when my daughter naps

Due on the 11th but also hoping for this weekend - my partner works out of town and will be home Friday; hoping to maximize her time home with baby. Also my dad goes overseas next Wednesday for two weeks and I want him to meet his grand baby lol...

We have the same due date! Hoping our babies come sooner than later!! Fingers crossed!:flower:

I'm with you on the hopeful natural labour, I've always been inducted at 40 something weeks, so not holding out much hope, but you never know!

The thought of another 3 weeks, makes me cry! I have a 2 yr and a 4 yr old ( tomorrow) who obviously don't understand why I'm so slow, grumpy, tired, I need this baby soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->