Its slippery out there!

emma77

Reaction score
Just a word of caution if you are in a region of the country where it has been snowing - really think about what footwear you put on. I nearly put on slip-ons (easier to put on!) but fortunately opted for proper walking shoes at the last moment. Not sure I would have made it otherwise as I saw people in trainers slipping around all over the place. Take care!

xx

I've just ordered some boots and a cheap pair of trainers purely because i've only got dolly shoes and they're no good in the snow! :dohh: However, as much as i want to go cos i'm bored indoors i'm not. OH's managed to get the car off the drive this morning and it's been sliding all over! Also he was slipping on foot too :lol:

Take care ladies - i'd stay in if possible :hugs:

yep i had to pop out earlier and almost fell :( its not good out there stay indoors ladies :) x

i had to finish my xmas shopping off before its terrible! i was driving 20mph haha!! gotta look after the precious cargo though :pink:

It hasn't snowed here since Thursday, but it's really slippy out (the snow was still on the ground). I just went to the farm shop and had to be careful not to slip over. It's snowing again now though - loads of it!

I've been out in walking boots with a walking pole and still slipped and landed on my side so really do take care and only go out if necessary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->