Its slippery out there!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by emma77, Dec 21, 2009.

1. emma77

emma77 Well-Known Member

Just a word of caution if you are in a region of the country where it has been snowing - really think about what footwear you put on. I nearly put on slip-ons (easier to put on!) but fortunately opted for proper walking shoes at the last moment. Not sure I would have made it otherwise as I saw people in trainers slipping around all over the place. Take care!

xx

2. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

I've just ordered some boots and a cheap pair of trainers purely because i've only got dolly shoes and they're no good in the snow! :dohh: However, as much as i want to go cos i'm bored indoors i'm not. OH's managed to get the car off the drive this morning and it's been sliding all over! Also he was slipping on foot too :lol:

Take care ladies - i'd stay in if possible :hugs:

3. hudz26

hudz26 Mum to 3

yep i had to pop out earlier and almost fell :( its not good out there stay indoors ladies :) x

4. jenniferannex

jenniferannex Well-Known Member

i had to finish my xmas shopping off before its terrible! i was driving 20mph haha!! gotta look after the precious cargo though :pink:

5. MandaAnda

MandaAnda Well-Known Member

It hasn't snowed here since Thursday, but it's really slippy out (the snow was still on the ground). I just went to the farm shop and had to be careful not to slip over. It's snowing again now though - loads of it!

6. billybump

billybump mummy to my little man

I've been out in walking boots with a walking pole and still slipped and landed on my side so really do take care and only go out if necessary