its so close but yet so far away...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Aliciatm, May 31, 2011.

1. Aliciatm

Aliciatm Trying but not overdoing

Okay so this waiting is killing me i know testing is so close but seems so far away... everyday i tell my self to stop getting excited because its just going to be another let down but this cycle im really hopeful. I really want to see that :bfp: on the test.. I test on June 6th.. so no tww. just a few more days until testing im 3dpo and im having slight cramping which is normal bc we have had sex from cd12-15 took a break yesturday and going back to it tonight until cd 20 just to cover bases.. im really nervous.... and really scared to see that ugly :witch:or :bfn: show up. Fingers crossed... lol

2. wantanerd

wantanerd Well-Known Member

Good Luck! I hope this is your month!

3. Achelois

Achelois Mum to a beautiful boy!

Good luck hun - sure you will be fine xxx

4. Aliciatm

wantanerd how are you comming along?

5. wantanerd

wantanerd Well-Known Member

Hoping Friday I will FINALLY get this trigger shot. My follicles are still growing (thank god) just not as fast as I had hoped. Tomorrow will be my 4th ultrasound in two weeks just to make sure they are progressing. If they trigger ov Friday it will be good since DH will be okay with more BD since it is a weekend. Two weeks after the trigger shot, they will do a pregnancy test so the good news is I won't have to wait too long and my mom will be in town so she can either be there to hear the good news to help me get over it and prepare myself for the next month's cycle if there is a BFN. Hoping I am still not out this cycle. 7mm is all the follicle needs to grow!

6. Aliciatm

girl i hope it grows and i hope you get good news from preg test!!!!.... even if you are out you are getting closer every cycle :)