It's still hard to believe..Holy Moly!!

Holliems

Reaction score
I am telling you, I did NOT expect a BFP by 10 DPO! I got a faint bfp @ 9DPO on a FRER, but honestly, I thought I would test the next day and would see nothing. I had even concluded at 8 dpo that I wasnt going to try again next cycle. I was just going to go with the flow.

Im 37, soon to be 38. This is our 4th cycle TTC. I didnt do anything special. I didnt use Preseed this month. I used a Softcup once and Im not even sure it was day of O. The day before I got the faint bfp, I told DH my baby maker was broken. I know its super early and anything can happen at this point, but wow...I cant believe it happened. :blush: Ive had NO symptoms yet!

https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/AC2EA1FE-20D3-4B03-AA57-1870255EE3CC_zpsnp0tjdmj.jpg~original

Congratulations!! Seeing that second line is so awesome, I still keep picking my tests up to check they are still there :haha:

Congratulations!! Seeing that second line is so awesome, I still keep picking my tests up to check they are still there :haha:

Me too!! Are you having any pains like quick sharp pains here and there? Now the worry begins!

Me too!! Are you having any pains like quick sharp pains here and there? Now the worry begins!

I've had quite a lot of cramping and stabbing pains, other ladies have told me they did too so hopefully it's that little poppy seed snuggling down :happydance:

I also did a test the next day that didn't seem any darker but one that night was loads darker. So exciting!!

I took my LAST test this morning. I think DH is still on the fence as whether he believes me or not. Cant deny this one!!
https://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv30/holliemshr/6C8C3AC3-4CEC-4E01-B054-E9DC72D00203_zpsgth1iqvp.jpg~original

Glad to hear stabby pains are somewhat normal. I think the hardest part about this is going to be changing my eating habits. I dont eat breakfast and lunch and I drink a ton of coffee!

Congratulations, my hubby wouldn't believe me until I did a digital... then he was like oh you were right 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->