It's too hard!

I know how you feel.
I´m ready for #2, OH is not. I respect him enough to wait with him, but it´s really hard.
My hormones are my boss.

I feel the same way too sometimes and I have no clue when I'll have children.

Completely agree! my broodyness tends to come in waves (if that makes sense!) and right now it's ALL I can think about too!!

I know the feeling :dohh: WTT is sending me loopy, a date for TTC/NTNP would at least be something

I am actually going crazy. I can't think of anything else ever. I want it so incredibly badly and my ttc date feel so impossibly far away. I can't rationalise and think actually it's not and I should enjoy my time with OH and not be wishing it away....can't bloody help it. I NEED TO BE PREGNANT. I try and alternate my baby chat between my Mum and OH. Luckily I have a best friend who is baby crazy too so we have each other!!! Argghh

I am actually going crazy. I can't think of anything else ever. I want it so incredibly badly and my ttc date feel so impossibly far away. I can't rationalise and think actually it's not and I should enjoy my time with OH and not be wishing it away....can't bloody help it. I NEED TO BE PREGNANT. I try and alternate my baby chat between my Mum and OH. Luckily I have a best friend who is baby crazy too so we have each other!!! Argghh

Rather than think about something else I have taken up knitting. At least I can do something productive now when I think about baby all the time!

I completely know where you're coming from, thinking about it non stop and it feels like pregnant women/babies are everywhere I look whenever I'm not thinking about it!

My DH thinks I've got a bit mad!:dohh: I think it must be difficult for guys to understand though- I'm a rational, intelligent woman (I think!) but my hormones are taking over....or as a friend of mine once put it, 'My ovaries are clanging!'

My OH doesn't really get it either! He thinks it's just something I want....it's definitely become something I need!

I think it really is hard for men to understand what it feels like. Not only do we really want children, but there is actually a physiologically hormonally driven need to have one. My husband has told me that he does want kids, but he doesn't have that hard wired drive to have one that I have. Sometimes it really is down right physically and emotionally painful to have to wait. At least that is how it feels to me. Not all the time, but sometimes.

I think it really is hard for men to understand what it feels like. Not only do we really want children, but there is actually a physiologically hormonally driven need to have one. My husband has told me that he does want kids, but he doesn't have that hard wired drive to have one that I have. Sometimes it really is down right physically and emotionally painful to have to wait. At least that is how it feels to me. Not all the time, but sometimes.

Since my OH decided he wanted a baby sooner rather then later I have been baby mode! Ive picked out nursery range, prams, Car seats the lot... before when we 1st spoke he wanted to wait a few years.. which I agreed too, then just outta the blue he said he was ready... I think he could be regretting it the amount i talk about it, and how much I plan on denting his bank balance!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->