• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

It's xmas this week! What will be No1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
oh my gosh it's xmas this week :happydance::yipee: I have soooo much left to do though :cry:

What do you reckon will be Xmas number 1 this year? It's gonna be close between rage against the machine and Joe (X factor) and, as much as I like X Factor, c'mon rage against the machine :rofl:

Timmy Trendy was genious tho, shame it was free dload or it could of been in on a chance!

simon cowell cud just pay to make sure he gets NO1 anyways :?

well Rage won lol! I'm kind of pleased tho i do feel a lil bad for Joe.

I can not beleive it's xmas this week. Only a few more sleeps :happydance:

rage are under simons record company so hes laughin anyway lol

i cudnt care less about gettin one over on simon i just love rage :D

we are in need of a actual xmas song next yr im sick of normal songs being number 1 at christmas.

yea i think that was kind of the point wasn't it - the people taking xmas number 1 back!
It would be nice to have a nice new xmassy song :laugh2:

ive got so bored of all the old chirstmas songs so wud be nice to get new ones on the go

DAMN IT! if I'd have Known Journey were in the running I'd have pushed for that but they are number 9 :rofl:

Something other then rage or joe. But obviously Rage got to number one.
Thank fully i dont listen to the radio so will never have to listen to that song :)

Can't say i am a great Rage fan either but it's more the point behind it. I hadn't realised Journey was in the chart either or i would of dloaded it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"