Itti Bitti owners...

Plumfairy

Mum-mum-mum-mum
Reaction score
Do they come with thre snap in bit or do you have to buy seperate? Just wondering this as Im going to buy a couple but on the website Im getting them from Ive also seen the snap in bits sold seperately... Why would anyone want a snap in bit without the nappy and vice versa! Heeeelllleep!! :dohh:

ps..with the ittis you can just change the soakers if the shell isnt dirty so if you buy extra soakers you get a bit more use outa them! :thumbup:

sara

xxxx

Aaahh Coolio!! So maybe worth buying some extra soakers then! :D Thanks for replying.. I couldn't see it written anywhere that the soakers came with it. Would've been rubbish to get it and then not be able to use it. Now to choose some colours... :D

i would buy a couple more soakers ! that way you get to use it longer !!!!! let us know what colours you choose !!!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

teehee i asked this at first too! Yea as sara said they come with a set of snaps already and the boosters are just for spares. It doesn't come with a mini booster though you need to buy that seperatly if you plan to use it.

teehee i asked this at first too! Yea as sara said they come with a set of snaps already and the boosters are just for spares. It doesn't come with a mini booster though you need to buy that seperatly if you plan to use it.

Mini Booster??!! :wacko: Now whats that for..!!?? Mini Poops?

:rofl: !!

...it's an extra that goes in the middle for extra absorbancy, they are a lot cheaper though only a couple of pounds i think

yep they do come with them, but i too would suggest the extra booster that lilbump suggests - heres the link to it honey:
https://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/details-08DLMINI.html
and this is what they come with:
https://www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/details-08DLBAM.html
hth :D xx

Thankyou wonderful girlies! What would I do without you! :dohh: Im guna be doing some shopping tonight once Laylas in bed :happydance: x

Thanks for this thread :) I bought a couple of extra mini snap in boosters and a full booster as I wasnt sure. So a couple more full boosters on the needed list. :thumbup:

Thanks for this thread :) I bought a couple of extra mini snap in boosters and a full booster as I wasnt sure. So a couple more full boosters on the needed list. :thumbup:

Wow how organised are you lol! I rekon we should start placing bets on "How many nappies is Lisa guna have once babys arrived... " My guess would be atleast 100!!! :haha:

Well I have to start shopping for something........last time I had my pram picked out, paid for and then collected before my 12 wk scan.....I dont like to dilly dally! :lol:

Well I have to start shopping for something........last time I had my pram picked out, paid for and then collected before my 12 wk scan.....I dont like to dilly dally! :lol:

:rofl: Thats the way to go! Best to be prepared!! :D

:rofl: lisa - i bet 120 nappies by the time babies here! :rofl: love how you're soooooo organised :yipee:

sweet i was wondering the same thing after ordering my itti's today, ill diddle off and buy myself another full booster..

Although the full boosters only go into the snap in ones... and the mini boosters in the AIO's?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->