ittis d'lish v tutto

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
we had real issues with the medium d'lish she was always between poppers n never had a good fit due to builders bum:haha: ive tried now with a large n so far so good they are done up on the smallest setting but contained this mornings explosion well i just foresee a rise problem as she gets bigger shes only 8mths now
how does the tutto compare is it as slim?? will i have the same rise issue as she gets bigger??

I'm not sure. I've heard the rise is longer in the Tutto. But I'm not having issues at the moment so no direct experience.

My DD had a great fit in the medium d'lish for ages - fit her for nearly a year. But I could never get a good fit with the large. However, I like the fit of the Tutto. They have hip snaps which help with wing drop. She's on the large setting in the Tutto and they last for ages on her.

Sorry forgot to say, the Tutto is pretty slim. Not as slim as a d'lish but I'm used to using Issys and it is way slimmer than an Issy. Bit slimmer than a WNOS as well. Not the most ideal points of comparison though.

The rise on the tutto is bigger, harrison is already on 2nd largest rise... he's tall! He certainly wont fit them until potty training, but then not a lot WILL fit him so im not fussed.

I personally think there is more bulk under the legs, as there are more inserts inside (especially compared to an AIO d'lish) but not as much as other 'big' nappies. There is empty 'fabric' on the bottom, which gets squished into clothes... its not big and padded like a blueberry for example.

I really like the Tutto's... and the D'lish. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->