ITV1 tonight 9pm

Beadette

I'm a blummin' Mumma!!!
Reaction score
Hi ladies who are in the UK!

Amanda Holden is in a programme called out of my depth where she learns to be a midwife. Thought it would be quite interesting.

For those in other countries you may be able to watch on the Internet on ITV I-player

Yeah im def gonna be watching it! Looks really good xxx

im gonna watch it too...it was once a career interest of mine, and sometimes (especially now!) im so interested in going back to it...its such a rewarding job. Thanks for reminding me :)

I know - she learns how to become student midwife in just 5 weeks. I expect that there may be some sad stuff in there too as we all know its not all happy news that midwives deal with but I'm facinated by midwifery.

I may regret watching it though if they show any horrific birth scenes! Please dont be cross at me if you watch it and its got gory birth scenes! lol x x x x x

Im interested but also concerned that after a mere space of months they'll be (ok under supervision) allowing her to deliver a child quite a scary concept in my opinion will probably be watching it though lol

Lol we won't!!!! Surely nothing can make me more petrified of birth than I already am?!!! Can it??!!

Im interested but also concerned that after a mere space of months they'll be (ok under supervision) allowing her to deliver a child quite a scary concept in my opinion will probably be watching it though lol

Yes I agree! Rather them than me!!!!

I expect the moral of the story will emphasise just why the training takes years!!!!!

Just saw ad for it. Looks really interesting! Thanks for the heads up! xx

Thanks, I'm just watching it now... hope it doesn't scare me too much!!! lol x

Yes, the CPR stuff was sad.
Its making me scared of labour!!! My labour wasn't even that long ago.

it must be a hard job as they must find the losses hard.

What a great program

im watchin it now :) its abit emotional in parts x x x x

woah! you have twinssss. im so jealous :( haha!!

and yes im petrified of labour, purely because i have no idea what to expect! i think i can deal with pain quite well.. but we shall see!

i've suffered with constipation pain and that was pure agony haha! contractions must be nothing ;)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->