IUD removed and now TTC. Who is with me??!!

BentleysMomm

Reaction score
Hi All!! So its been almost five years since I have been on here. When I was TTC my first I lived on this site but after having a frustrating time TTC #1 for 6 months I was so upset not getting a BFP I decided to switch to NTNP and stopped obessing. over TTC so I stopped coming on and low and behold 3 months of not stressing I finally got my BFP and 9 months later I had my beautiful son. Now fastforward 4 years and here I am. I had my IUD inserted 6 weeks postpardum and I just had it removed on Jan 22nd. I had regular periods the whole time on the IUD and I just finshed my period and now I'm on cd 4 and Im so ready for ovulation !! I'd just love to start a IUD removal and TTC thread so we all can chat !! Who is with me!! lol

Hi! I had my IUD removed mid December and just away to start TTC #2 too!
My DD is 16 months old x

What happened after you got it out?? For me I had major crammping and then started my period two days later but that was also when my period due too. But it was light as usual and I was expecting more of a flow lol I dk why. But now I'm worried about if Im ovulating or not because its been years since I have seen any EWCM. And Im not trying to let myslf get so stressed out while TTC. Im trying to drink more water cause I read that it increases EWCM but that's about all Im going to do other than check my cm daily to make sure Im ovulating.

May I join as well. I got mine removed in August 2013 and started TTC right after my first period in October 2013. I'm technically TTC for #1 but have two angels and a blessing on her way.

It would be nice to talk to other ladies who have been on an IUD before lol

May I join as well. I got mine removed in August 2013 and started TTC right after my first period in October 2013. I'm technically TTC for #1 but have two angels and a blessing on her way.

It would be nice to talk to other ladies who have been on an IUD before lol

How long did you have your IUD in for?Are you ovulating? I had never truly been on bc until I had my son. So yes I would love to hear from other women who had the IUD and pretty much their experience with it while having it and after removel. And how TTC was or is after removal. Im sorry your having such a hard time after removal. Its sad we spend so much time trying to NOT get pregnant that when we want to its seems impossible lol.

Me too... removal sept, I just posted a thread asking for help actually :-/ I was on here TTC my first, she took a very long time to come to me. . . We're on #3, but who knows with what's going on after the IUD if it's possible.

I had mine in for 3 years. I got it when I was 17 for medical reasons (we thought it would help my painful periods and help regulate me) instead it made things worse. I was constantly in pain and always having mood swings. I feel bad for my BH since he was literally with me from before getting it in to past the removal and didn't truly know me because of the mood swings til it was out. However it wasn't the IUDs fault the doc who put it in put it in wrong and so it was painful.

After getting it removed AF didn't come for a few months and once she did she was erratic. Now I know it was due to PCOS but before that all my doctors (I went to 4 different ones) said it was probably because the IUD was still effecting me. They said if I was planning to get pregnant I would probably want to wait at least a year after removal..... Didn't though XD

I had it in for a year but never had a period with it. Got it out 11th dec and started bleeding 14th. Then had my first period 30th dec but then had a bleed for a day on the 9th if jan. just waiting now for a period to see if my cycle is normal or not! Before I had my DD my cycle varied from 14-75 days so hoping its gonna be more regular now- with her we were NTNP so never really tried before like this!

Now wondering if I ovulate so thinking about using Opks - anyone used these?

Hey ladies, I'd like to join in. I had my IUD removed in September (or early Oct) I do believe....didn't start trying till now. Have had normal to heavy periods since getting it out. I had mirena for five years. TTC #2 after a LONG time having my first (she's 14, almost 15). She wasn't planned and I'm finally settled and ready to have my second (husbands 1st). Just started trying this month. I'm 8dpo and already having pregnancy symptoms. Boobs are full/hurt, twinges, peeing a lot, and well, I guess I just really hope I'm preggo. lol

What is TTC? On the 15th I had my mirena removed. I had my first one in after my daughter was born 8 years ago, and had it replaced with a new one 3 years ago.
I was ovulating the days immediately after its removal and was hoping to be a lucky lady and be pregnant right away. Then AF came this morning :(

But I did not have a period for 8 yes with the Mirena and this....well, sucks. Lol. Patiently waiting for next month's ovulation!!!

What is TTC? On the 15th I had my mirena removed. I had my first one in after my daughter was born 8 years ago, and had it replaced with a new one 3 years ago.
I was ovulating the days immediately after its removal and was hoping to be a lucky lady and be pregnant right away. Then AF came this morning :(

But I did not have a period for 8 yes with the Mirena and this....well, sucks. Lol. Patiently waiting for next month's ovulation!!!

ttc means trying to conceive lol. Wow that is insane that you ovulated right after removal. How did you know that you were?? I am hoping am.one of those lucky ladies that it happens to as well, but I doubt it lol. It took a while for my first. I'm sorry about af. Sending you baby dust for this cycle!!!

Hey I hadaf my iud out christmas eve. My husband 48yrs has 3s ons21 219 and 14 and I 35yrs have 2 boys 12 and 10..then we have one daughter together that is almost 3( which my husband begged for her for a year..i didnt really want to start all over but she was sooio worth it. Now my husband wants one more. I thought I eas done after my boys...i love my family so much and have never been happier. Ill go for one more then im getting.tied!! Lol. I assume im pretty fertile, my 2nd son was conceived on an IUD, THEN I HAD A 3 month ectopic pregnancy and was minutes from death..again with an IUD. THEN not even a month later pregnant with my daughter. I OVULATED on the 15th and had sex 2x during.fertile window. I have been emotional,nauseous,having migraines( only get with my periods but haven't had them in a year) cramps for 2 weeks. AF was due today I took a hpt then noticed I was bleeding. I figured I wasnt pregnant and inly gave the test 30 sec. I left to do errands and when I.came back I felt I should look at the test. It was positive. My question is can I still be pregnant if im bleeding? Thanks and good luck to us!!

Hi All!! So its been almost five years since I have been on here. When I was TTC my first I lived on this site but after having a frustrating time TTC #1 for 6 months I was so upset not getting a BFP I decided to switch to NTNP and stopped obessing. over TTC so I stopped coming on and low and behold 3 months of not stressing I finally got my BFP and 9 months later I had my beautiful son. Now fastforward 4 years and here I am. I had my IUD inserted 6 weeks postpardum and I just had it removed on Jan 22nd. I had regular periods the whole time on the IUD and I just finshed my period and now I'm on cd 4 and Im so ready for ovulation !! I'd just love to start a IUD removal and TTC thread so we all can chat !! Who is with me!! lol

What was your outcome Bellanau?

Great thread BentleysMommI had mirena out Monday 3rd day of withdrawal bleed/ period wondered how you was all doing atm

I had my Iud out on the second day of my period on April 2 I ovulated between the 15 and 17 I had sex on my most fertile days... My period was due two days ago it never came, I'm nervous to test for I don't want to be disappointed... But I have all the symptoms to being blessed
Nauseous
Back aches
Sore breast
And light cramping

But then again it could be a sign of my Aunt Flo :(

Oh my Moniejan!!

Test girl lol!!

Now I need to know :flower::headspin:please keep us updated x x good luck x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics