IUI 4/30 tww

hope178

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to this site and looking for others in the same waiting game.
I have been ttc for almost 4 years and we are finally taking a strong approach. Hb has low sperm everything. He has been taking clomid to help increase his count since December.
April 30th we did our first IUI with a post wash count of 3 mil. I was pretty sad about the number being so low but dr. told us not to lose hope as I had four large follicles.

I am do for blood work Friday May 13th! I have always had great friday the 13ths and I hope it continues as my littler brother is graduating that day and his party is the next day. Hope I have my BFP so I am not emotionally exhausted during a happy time for him.

I am 3dpiui and have watery cm. Is this normal?

Anyone in a similar boat as me? It's so hard to go through this!

Hi hope I'm 2 dpiui/3 dpiui and due for blood work may 21st. Ttc is exhausting isn't it? My dh had low counts as well but over the years he's managed to change his diet and take supplements and now he's within normal ranges. Which still blows my mind but it sure does put the pressure back on me. When I had my iui with my daughter we had 4 follicles and 6 mil/8 mil 2nd day and that turned out well so fx for you that all those follicles help you out. It only takes one right ! Good luck

Thank you. I am soooo nervous for the result of the blood work on Friday. Did you take clomid or do the trigger shot?
We did both and I feel like the shot made me feel so yucky.
We only did one iui. I wonder why some drs do back to back and other don't. She just told us to bd the night of the iui.
Baby dust to you! keep me posted. :)

We didn't take clomid this cycle. When I went in on cd 2 my estrogen was already threw the roof at 396!!. We took clomid in march and I got alot of cysts from it. Because I had 2 new follicles/cysts on my right side We proceeded with the iui. She said its considered unmedicated buy We did the trigger shot cd 2. So i guess unmedicated in the sense of no follicle stimulating meds. My re said they do back to back just to cover all bases. She said you can ovulate between 24-48 hours after the trigger so this way they give me two good chances. Probably makes them more money too hehe.

The shot did make me feel so lazy. Unmotivated which was fine because I used it as an excuse to lay around all weekend and take it easy.

Baby dust to you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->