IUI 48hours after Trigger Shot?

Mikihob

Mom & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hello all.

My doctor says 36 hours after trigger for IUI timing. EVERY single time, I end up O'ing a day late. My LP is 16 days so I know the day I actually O based on that.

Has anyone had luck with an IUI 48 hours after the Pregnyl shot?

With DS, I O'ed on my own 1 day before my scheduled trigger and I conceived that cycle. No success with trigger shot yet.

Thanks ladies.

I don't know how it works but I've always heard 36 hrs after trigger. Could you do 24 and 48 hours post? Then you've gotten everything covered.

With my Ds I didn't use trigger shots, ovulated naturally before IUI. I tried for a second unsuccessfully on three stimulated cycles and ovulated before my trigger shot every time - I can feel myself O'ing, each time I called the clinic and they told my to trigger anyway but come up for IUI the next day rather than wait for 36hrs after the trigger. I have to say that on every stimulated cycle my LP was shortened, only 9 or 10 days when it's normally 13.

Good luck.

MoBaby- I have always heard 36 hours after trigger as well but I always seem to O the day after that. I would hate to do two IUI's each cycle since we use donor sperm and would need extra vials. It's too costy. But it's a thought I've toyed with.

Rags- My LP is 16 days. It used to be 14 but now it's 16 every cycle whether I trigger shot or not.

Thanks so much ladies! I am just so torn at what I want to do. I really want this IUI to work. :wacko: I will probably stick with 36 to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"