IUI and symptoms. All feedback appreciated!

DanaBabe210

Reaction score
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:Going through my second attempt at IUI. We had IUI on 12/27.

Did 225 mg of Gonal F shots, and did the HCG (Ovidrel) on 12/25. Today is day 10 post IUI.

Some of my symptoms-

Day 7- tender breasts- sore to the touch
Day 9- some cramping, almost AF like
Day 10- Cramping again and a little nausea after eating a banana, but has since passed.

I am scheduled for blood test on Monday 1/12 to see if I am pregnant.

Anyone else out there have any relation to my situation? The wait is killing me and we've been trying for over 2 yrs.

Thanks All!

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:Going through my second attempt at IUI. We had IUI on 12/27.

Did 225 mg of Gonal F shots, and did the HCG (Ovidrel) on 12/25. Today is day 10 post IUI.

Some of my symptoms-

Day 7- tender breasts- sore to the touch
Day 9- some cramping, almost AF like
Day 10- Cramping again and a little nausea after eating a banana, but has since passed.

I am scheduled for blood test on Monday 1/12 to see if I am pregnant.

Anyone else out there have any relation to my situation? The wait is killing me and we've been trying for over 2 yrs.

Thanks All!

Hi. I had my third attempt 10/01/15 so at the start of the horrid tww. I know from experience progesterone, if you're taking it, can cause sore breasts but cramping sounds very promising. Do you have a pt? The trigger shot would definitely be out of your system by now. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

I didn't have any meds for my IUI (natural cycle insemination with known donor), and mine was successful on the second attempt. :) Cramping sounds like a great sign! I got my BFP at 12 days post-IUI. FX for you!!

Hey ladies did any of your cramping happen for 2 days. I'm currently 6dpiui and started cramping yesterday. They fee like period cramps but not if that makes sense. My boobs have been sore for a couple days like shooting pains (is that normal?) All I had was Clomid 100mg, ovulated then had the IUI. The doctor said it was perfect timing (said my cervix showed it little awkward.) This waiting is killing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"