..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

Oh wow. Wonder if you can switch to a different form of progesterone after a while so that it's easier for you.

Good luck for the egg retrieval! Let us know how it went. :)

How was egg retreival??

Lots of protein and electrolytes! (If you drink gatorade, dont get the low calorie one bc you can't drink it after the transfer.)

I was a little sore and had some constipation. (sorry if tmi)

They egg Retrival went well I was dizzy and had cramping but I'm much better today. I am awaiting a fertilization report so ill update later.

I finally got my positive opk today with the trigger shot and got my first iui this morning. You can add me for testing on the 23rd!

thought i'd pop in.
i go in on sunday for my scan.

good luck to all!

:dust:

Lucinda -- super exciting! Let us know when you do transfer...How many are you trying?

Dannixo & VKG -- good luck!

Lucinda, that's a great number! :D What day is your transfer scheduled for?

Dannixo, good luck!! :)

vkj, welcome! What cycle day is Sunday?

missy, how are things with you?

AFM, AF finally showed! yay!! So, I'll go in for my baseline u/s on Monday or Tuesday. Am waiting to hear from the clinic. I just can't wait to get started!! :D

Woohoo Oculi for AF showing....you'll see how fast things go from here. My clinic only does 5 day transfers so that will be Tues and ill be putting back 2 if all goes well :) in the meantime I have to continue taking Medrol an PIO shots:/

Lucinda, how are you feeling? :) fingers crossed for Tuesday! :D
My clinic will transfer 2 embryos as well (that is if I'll have two to transfer). But they'll already transfer 2 days after ER.
So, do you have to call them every day to ask how your embies are doing?

I am feeling fine...I went to work right after my Retrival and the day after. I felt dizzy and weak the day of the Retrival but yest i was just cramps. Today I feel a lot better :) I will not get any further updates until Tues morning when they call me to tell me what time to be there in the afternoon.

Oculi -- super exciting! Lucinda is right...the next two weeks will go super fast.

Lucinda -- Im sure you will have something for Tuesday...fingers crossed!!

The past 5 days for me have seemed so slow. All I want to do it test, but I pretty much never do and I know that its way too soon. I can't go for my blood test til a week from Wednesday bc I have to travel to NY for my sister's graduation and they wouldn't do it earlier than Monday, but I think I may test next Saturday.

I hate symptom spotting, so I trying not to, but I still do have just a little pain on my right since the retrieval. Argh!! Thank goodness the next week and a half is so busy or I'd go crazy!

Missy that's great that you will super busy cause I know that the temptation to test is so great.

AFM, AF finally showed! yay!! So, I'll go in for my baseline u/s on Monday or Tuesday. Am waiting to hear from the clinic. I just can't wait to get started!! :D

thanks for the reply. tomorrow (sunday) will be cd10.
the routine has been:
clomid starting on cd2 for 5 days, then the
scan on cd10. good chance i'll do the trigger shot monday or tuesday
and go in wednesday for the iui. we shall see tomorrow...

the routine has been:

How exciting!!!!

I am feeling fine...I went to work right after my Retrival and the day after. I felt dizzy and weak the day of the Retrival but yest i was just cramps. Today I feel a lot better :) I will not get any further updates until Tues morning when they call me to tell me what time to be there in the afternoon.

I'm glad you're feeling better. :) Can't wait for Tuesday! This is so exciting!!
Did they collect your dh's sample beforehand?

Oculi -- super exciting! Lucinda is right...the next two weeks will go super fast.

The past 5 days for me have seemed so slow. All I want to do it test, but I pretty much never do and I know that its way too soon. I can't go for my blood test til a week from Wednesday bc I have to travel to NY for my sister's graduation and they wouldn't do it earlier than Monday, but I think I may test next Saturday.

I hate symptom spotting, so I trying not to, but I still do have just a little pain on my right since the retrieval. Argh!! Thank goodness the next week and a half is so busy or I'd go crazy!

haha.. I hope so! :winkwink:
Is your clinic open on Sundays? Mine apparently isn't. At least they don't take any phone calls. So annoying. Gotta call them first thing tomorrow morning to schedule an u/s appointment for the same day. If they don't answer, I'll just show up! Don't care!:angelnot:

Seems it is normal here for those kind of clinics to be closed on Sundays.*sigh*

the routine has been:

yay! how exciting!:D I'll cross my fingers for you and hope you can proceed with the IUI asap.
I took clomid from cd2 to cd6 as well (50mg) for my IUIs. Are you taking 50mg or 100mg?

haha.. I hope so! :winkwink:
Is your clinic open on Sundays? Mine apparently isn't. At least they don't take any phone calls. So annoying. Gotta call them first thing tomorrow morning to schedule an u/s appointment for the same day. If they don't answer, I'll just show up! Don't care!:angelnot:

Seems it is normal here for those kind of clinics to be closed on Sundays.*sigh*

My clinic is open Sundays, but Im leaving Saturday for NY to see family and friends and they said Saturday is too early. :( So I shall wait.

the routine has been:

yay! how exciting!:D I'll cross my fingers for you and hope you can proceed with the IUI asap.
I took clomid from cd2 to cd6 as well (50mg) for my IUIs. Are you taking 50mg or 100mg?[/QUOTE]

Good Luck~! I took 50mg cd3-7 but always triggered on a different day...

Oculi suprisingly DH was able to give the sample at the office right before they took me in. I was really stressed bout that and my dr wanted him to give it beforehand but DH was adamant about doing it the same day ;)

Oculi my clinic is open 5 days a week and their main office is open 7 days a week; the main office is where they do retrivals and transfers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->