..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

Hi ladies,

Just a quick update: just got done with the embryo transfer.
They let us wait for 2 hours and all this while I had to have a full bladder!
Anyway, they transferred 2 embies. I had 14 eggs, 13 were mature, 10 fertilized, 3 were good enough for transfer and 4 are under observation. So, as of now, I got one frostie and if the 4 others do well, they'll freeze them, too.
I didn't get the report yet so, I've no idea abt the grading of the embies.

That sounds great! Congrats and good luck!!

Oculi that's great that they had 2 good ones for your transfer! Now you're in the tww with me and cjohnson :) I'd imagine we're all gonna find out at the same time!

The 5m and 12m were at 100% motility with 3 out of 4 forward progression. They didn't check morphology. Yesterday they had me start on prometrium supplements orally to keep my progesterone high-I slept like a baby! Lol. Have you guys been in those?

Missy I forget where are you at right now with everything??

I am in the most boring of tww...Taking the pill before I start on my next round of ivf. I go in Monday morning to find out when to start the injections again. My meds were delivered while my sister over last night. She had no idea what they were for, and all my husband said was "we buy in bulk." :)

I can't believe it! Last cycle, my endometrium lining was 5.8mm. I knew that by using Clomid again, it could thin the lining even more. Well if u read my last post, ud recall that this past week i have been taking supplaments to help thicken the lining;

Red Clove tea
Raspberry tea
1 x baby asprin day
dong quai root

Well guess what? today's scan, @ day 10 of my cycle measured at 4mm !!!!

It is even thinner.

I am so concerned! waiting for dr to call me to let me know when and if IUI will be happening this cycle.

I know that thickness of the lining is important for implantation, it should be between 6-9mm for better chance of implantation.

I can't believe it! Last cycle, my endometrium lining was 5.8mm. I knew that by using Clomid again, it could thin the lining even more. Well if u read my last post, ud recall that this past week i have been taking supplaments to help thicken the lining;

Red Clove tea
Raspberry tea
1 x baby asprin day
dong quai root

Well guess what? today's scan, @ day 10 of my cycle measured at 4mm !!!!

It is even thinner.

I am so concerned! waiting for dr to call me to let me know when and if IUI will be happening this cycle.

I know that thickness of the lining is important for implantation, it should be between 6-9mm for better chance of implantation.

Wow, so I got my report back and i was wrong! My endometrial lining did thicken. Today it measured at 8mm. So it increased by just over 2mm. COOL ! those methods mentioned above do work for those who need to thicken their lining due to overuse of clomid.

Apart from that, I have to wait until Monday for a second scan because my clinic does not open on the weekend so i cant have my IUI until Tuesday----- but it all depends on if i ovlulate before then! if i ovulate naturally before the date, then i cant have IUI , also , it depends on the actual size of my follicles. I had 19 follicles today, but only 4 were over 10mm. I need to get them meausred accuratley, because if i have more than 2 that are really big , then they wont do the IUI.

so fingers crossed now :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Happy Monday everyone! Kindmumma what is your update? Did they let u do the iui? So great that your lining looks good. Keep us posted!!

Cjohnson and oculi (and anyone else in the 2ww that I'm forgetting) any symptoms??

Missy when do u start the injections?

So I have to share a funny story:

This morning I go for my blood/ultrasound @ 645am. There are 3 people waiting for the same...one being a friend (from college that we still hang out with a few times a year).
Super awkward!! I always assumed at some point Id see someone I knew, but always thought it would be someone from where I work (1 town over) and not necessarily a friend. But we chatted and decided to try to meet up for tea or something and chat since we now at least both know that we are going through something similar. And she has a kid that they helped her conceive, so at least I know it works :)

And my update is that I start injections Thursday :)

Congrats on the lining kindmumma!

How much longer for the ladies in the 2ww?

Too funny! The same thing happened to me but it was a guy that I work with and his wife!! They got pg shortly after 😢 he always asks how I'm doing though.

In going to be able to test in about a week 😊 gl with your injections this week!

strawberry and missy,
i love your stories. i'm always wondering if i'm going to run into someone i know. glad to hear they were positive experiences:)

i go for my scan on friday. finishing my clomid this eve.

good luck to everyone!:hugs:

:dust:

Kindmumma, that's fantastic! :) did you get to do your IUI?

Strawberry, how's everything with you?

Missy, yay for starting injections soon. And lol, that's what I'm always afraid, too! That would be so awkward to run into someone I know at the clinic.

Vkj, good luck with this cycle! :)

AFM, my beta is scheduled for June 14. Don't really have any symptoms though. At least nothing that couldn't be caused by either the ER or the progesterone suppositories (which are a real joy btw... Yucks). I get some cramping on and off and it fees kinda uncomfortable down there when I try to sleep on my tummy.

Hello all I just got done reading your entire 51 pages and im so excited for all of you to be on this journey! I am on day 9 of my cycle and going to be trying my very first IUI!!! :happydance: Me and my husband have been trying for about four years now we are lucky that we are both very young me being 23 him being 25 but this still has been such a long stressful road:wacko: I took clomid day 3-7 100mg. There is nothing wrong with me just dealing with low counts on everything with hubby but were very excited and hopeful trying the IUI a few times before IVF!

Welcome kmgurule. Sorry to hear about your long journey. This board is a great place for support! Good luck to you this cycle. It's good that his counts are high enough for iui, a lot of people tell their patients to go directly to ivf.

Oculi it's still early! But the cramping and feeling in the tummy sounds like a good sign!

Vkj good luck let us know how your scan goes. It's always encouraging to have a next step to look forward to-clomid, scan, ect.

Hello all I just got done reading your entire 51 pages and im so excited for all of you to be on this journey! I am on day 9 of my cycle and going to be trying my very first IUI!!! :happydance: Me and my husband have been trying for about four years now we are lucky that we are both very young me being 23 him being 25 but this still has been such a long stressful road:wacko: I took clomid day 3-7 100mg. There is nothing wrong with me just dealing with low counts on everything with hubby but were very excited and hopeful trying the IUI a few times before IVF!

Welcome and Goodluck :)

Welcome! I've been poas everyday and still bfn, but maybe it's still too soon I have till the 11th beta .... No symptoms or anything just yuck progesterone suppositories making me cramp a little

Hey! No symptoms here either but I'm supposed to go for my beta tomorrow... I told the dr not to tell me till Monday bc I don't want a bfn to ruin my weekend! Ugh I just want to make a plan for next cycle so I have something to look forward to.

thanks for the encouraging words ladies!
and welcome kmg!

lots of hugs to those that af got:hug:

i'll keep you posted on how friday goes:thumbup:

:dust::dust::dust:

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome! I've been poas everyday and still bfn, but maybe it's still too soon I have till the 11th beta .... No symptoms or anything just yuck progesterone suppositories making me cramp a little

The progesterone made me think so many things...I think it makes it very difficult to symptom spot bc of all the side effects. :-/

Hey! No symptoms here either but I'm supposed to go for my beta tomorrow... I told the dr not to tell me till Monday bc I don't want a bfn to ruin my weekend! Ugh I just want to make a plan for next cycle so I have something to look forward to.

You are good. I would want the answer no matter what. When mine was a bfn before the weekend, I took the opportunity to imbibe like I hadn't in almost a month. ;-)

:baby::baby::baby:OMG!! So i am now in my 2ww , second round of IUI with Clomid and Ovidrel trigger.

The sad thing is that, when i went to have my IUI, i had a scan first because i suspected i had ovulated the day before (cervical mucus was ovulation type) and NO follicles! I had ovulated........since i had to travel interstate for my IUI, i thought i would take the chance that and do the IUI anyway.
But my doctor could not get into my Uterus, becuse it is tilted backwards, and for some reason could not get into it.....so the sperm was delivered into my cervix only.

So i had IUI, day AFTER ovulation (wasted my trigger because i had ovulated naturally myself) and then the sperm was only put into my cervix, not my uterus. So is that ICI??
My doc also suggested that i try IVF if i want to keep trying because the chances are better ......
Praying for a miricle here xo
:baby::baby::baby::baby:

it could have even been more than 24 hours after i ovulated, as tehre is no way to tell............ :nope::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

kindmumma,
i'm sorry you had to go through all of that.

i don't have any answers but wanted to send you :dust:

keep us posted!

:hugs:

Kindmumma so sorry they didn't get the timing right... Were u BDing just in case?

Oculi how are u feeling? When will u test or are u gonna wait for your beta?

Cjohnson and missy how are u guys?

I'm doing okay, convinced this time it didn't work trying to think about vacation in 12 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->