..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

thanks kindmumma and strawberry.

i had my iui today (this is our 3rd try).

the doctor said with my age and clomid, there's a less than 10% chance of multiples.

i hope you all are well.

:dust:to all!!!

Flintstones, thank you and welcome! :) Good luck with your IUI!! Did they give you an OTD?

vkj, thank you so much! I'm so scared I'm gonna lose it. I still get AF like cramps. They come and go. And because I have to use progesterone suppositories, I run to the toilet ever so often, thinking that I've just started to bleed when it's just that gross white stuff from the suppositories that's coming out (sorry if TMI)!
Best of luck for your IUI!!!

kmgurule, thank you! Good luck! No worries, it's way too early for you to feel anything yet! ;)

kindmumma, oooooooooh... cramping sounds good!!! :D

My beta came back as bfn:( I was more upset that I will be on vacation the crucial week of ovulation, but they have me bc to postpone it, and since I have pcos it should help anyways. So will try again this coming month. Best wishes to everyone!

Cjohnson, I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: I wish you a shipload of baby dust for your next cycle!

Cjohnson, I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: I wish you a shipload of baby dust for your next cycle!

So sorry :( that's good that you won't lose a cycle, just postpone it. Maybe this next cycle will be the one for both of us!

I got AF today and the dr said they're going to do the same protocol this month, only when I go in for the sono I'm going to try to get them to do it at 36 hrs after the trigger vs the last few times when they did 24. But that's still 2 weeks away!

Im sorry you got BFN dont lose hope :hugs: this is such a hard road were all going down im glad I found this page for some support you ladies are all amazing!

So far today im only 4 dpiui this tww is driving me crazy but I have started to get a lot of cramping so I hope this is a good sign it almost feels like AF is on her way but she is not due for a long while so fingers crossed!
I really hope we can all get our BFP

Good Luck Flintstones, VKJ, kmrurule, and kindmumma!! So many people in the tww. Crazy! I feel like good luck is on the way!

CJohnson, What a bummer!! It's nice at least that they are able to control our cycles so much that they can alter our cycles. Super scary, but awesome!! At least you can really enjoy you vacation!!

Strawberry -- good idea...has your re said anything about wanting to change the iui time?

Oculi -- Good Luck tomorrow with your first official beta. Super exciting.

afm -- Still injecting, checked in this morning and the follicles and lining are growing...likely retrieval next week.

Strawberry, good idea. Maybe that'll do the trick! :D

Kmgurule, fingers crossed for you! Hope we all can be bump buddies soon! :D

Missy, yay for having ER soon!! So exciting!

Thanks! They should call me in about 2 hours! I'm super nervous! :(

Oh wow! Just as I posted my previous post I got the call.
I'm officially pregnant but I'm still very cautious about getting too excited. My beta is 570.

Thank you, vkj! :hugs:
I still can't believe it actually worked! I was being so pessimistic the last few weeks and told myself that I couldn't possibly be that lucky. It's so surreal.

I sincerely hope you all will get your BFPs very soon! It's just all so emotionally draining!
I also wanted to say that you ladies are great and that you've been the ones who kept me sane over those past few months! I'm so grateful for you all! :hugs:

Oh wow! Just as I posted my previous post I got the call.
I'm officially pregnant but I'm still very cautious about getting too excited. My beta is 570.

WOW!!!! Congratulations !!!! xoxoxox :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Ocu! I'm so happy for u!!! Make sure you don't leave us now and move on to a diff thread!:)

kindmumma, thank you! :hugs:

cjohnson, I won't go anywhere until all of you got your BFP!!!!

Thanks, kmgurule! :hugs: now I gotta wait until July 2 for the 7 week scan. Another 2ww! It never ends..!

Oculi how great! Your beta number could mean TWINs right??

Missy thats great that your follies and lining are growing! Can you believe that ER is next week already? Time flies. You said you're def doing all icsi this time right? I think I remember us talking about that. How are you feeling otherwise? Any pain or other weird stuff going on?

Flinstones vkj and kindmumma all in your tww how are you feeling? Any symptoms?

AFM I had my baseline sono today and all looked good so I start clomid tonight and go for monitoring a week from today likely iui next weekend. I told them I want to so it 36 hrs after the trigger this time and they said that as long as my follies cooperate that should be fine.

Oculi how great! Your beta number could mean TWINs right??

Missy thats great that your follies and lining are growing! Can you believe that ER is next week already? Time flies. You said you're def doing all icsi this time right? I think I remember us talking about that. How are you feeling otherwise? Any pain or other weird stuff going on?

Flinstones vkj and kindmumma all in your tww how are you feeling? Any symptoms?

AFM I had my baseline sono today and all looked good so I start clomid tonight and go for monitoring a week from today likely iui next weekend. I told them I want to so it 36 hrs after the trigger this time and they said that as long as my follies cooperate that should be fine.
Hey Strawberry. I was getting BFNs from my ICs but I was staying super optimistic until this morning. I got another BFN, and now that I'm 12dpiui (b/w is Monday) I don't think there's any chance for us this month. I'm pretty devastated. Of course we won't know for sure until Monday but I have very little hope. The only symptoms I've had can all be due to the progesterone. (My boobs are RIDICULOUS. I'm getting really tired of not fitting in my clothes for no reason). The only thing I can't figure out is the twinges I keep getting on my right side. Periodically I get a small stabbing pain over there. Weird. There might be a cyst though, so it's probably that. Right now I'm just angry and depressed, which is a nice combo, lol. DH wants to know if I want to move right away to IVF to increase our chances. Since nothing seems to be working out for us and we'll probably land at IVF anyway I don't think he sees the point in spending for a procedure that doesn't work. But this is my first one-I may do one more cycle and see what happens, if anything.

Good luck with your cycle this month!! :dust:

Flinstone I'm so sorry that this cycle didn't work for you. There is nothing more depressing than reading a negative pg test. Try to enjoy this weekend the best you can and keep your mind off of it. I forget was this your first one? If so, and if your infertility is completely unexplained I would def recommend doing one or 2 more. They could try doing different drugs or different timing. Also have they done every test they could have done? Thyroid levels and everything? Did u do clomid with this iui and if so how many follies were mature? Also one of the things they tested us for when we were first diagnosed with "unexplained" is my DHs DNA fragmentation and also antibodies. For me I just wanted to know what it was and once we found out it was DH it made things make more sense to me and I understand why it isn't happening for us and why we may need ivf.

Just some things to think about. Sorry again it didn't work :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->