..~:: IUI & Clomid ::~.. anyone?

Hi girls. Missy glad to hear your collection went well. Are you doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? Fingers and ties crossed for you!!

Day 5! :) I hate that I didnt know until 930 yesterday, but Im happy.

Good luck with your iui!!
So your transfer is tomorrow? Eek good luck! Are you going to do one or two embryos?

Kmgurule I'm sorry it didn't work... Does your dr think another try is worth it?

Samsunger keep us posted on what your doctor says and what you decide about your next cycle...

Oculi how are you feeling? Is the scan this week or next?

I just finished btb iuis yesterday and today. the dr said the timing worked out well as I ovulated 3 eggs between yesterday and today. Now on to keeping my mind occupied for 2 weeks!

Hi girls. Missy glad to hear your collection went well. Are you doing a 3 or 5 day transfer? Fingers and ties crossed for you!!

Day 5! :) I hate that I didnt know until 930 yesterday, but Im happy.

Good luck with your iui!!
So your transfer is tomorrow? Eek good luck! Are you going to do one or two embryos?

Kmgurule I'm sorry it didn't work... Does your dr think another try is worth it?

Samsunger keep us posted on what your doctor says and what you decide about your next cycle...

Oculi how are you feeling? Is the scan this week or next?

I just finished btb iuis yesterday and today. the dr said the timing worked out well as I ovulated 3 eggs between yesterday and today. Now on to keeping my mind occupied for 2 weeks!

Yay -- we can be in the tww together!

Im transferring 1 5 day. We dont know how mnay are even left, but there were 5 high quality embryos yesterday morning :)

Everyone else...keep us updated!

i'm out ladies. :witch: officially got me this eve.
i knew she was coming, so i didn't even test.

the upside is, i'm enjoying a glass of wine.

round 4, here we go...

Holy wow 5?! Will you transfer all of them?

Lol...oh no! Just one. But hoping to freeze a few. fingers crossed!

i'm out ladies. :witch: officially got me this eve.
i knew she was coming, so i didn't even test.

the upside is, i'm enjoying a glass of wine.

round 4, here we go...

Bummer! But enjoy the wine :) I personally usually skip straight to vodka :winkwink:

Vkj so sorry 😢let yourself have a good cry and a few glasses of wine.

Good luck today missy!

Strawberry, sounds very promising! :D good luck!

Missy, when are you going in for ET? Is it today? so exciting!! Keeping everything crossed for you! This is gonna be it!

Vkj, I'm so so sorry!! Enjoy that wine though! :hugs:

AFM, I'm doing ok. Still don't have any symptoms apart from the occasional cramps and tiredness. Today I felt kinda nauseous throughout the day. Made some yummie dinner but by the time I was done with it I didn't feel like eating at all. Just felt like throwing it all away. Bah!
I'll have my scan on July 2 which is next week on Tuesday. Just praying that everything's ok.

hey ladies just checking in :)
Good luck on the transfer Missy!!!
I hope those of you in the TWW get your BFP !!
Well we are going to try one more IUI before moving on to IVF this time around im going to do the trigger even though I ovulate on my own just to make sure we get the timing right. I am only on cd 3 so I will start clomid today and go in for ultrasound around cd12 I just hope this works but that is wishful thinking haha good luck to you all :flower:

Good luck this cycle kmgurule! I agree the trigger is probably your best bet to get timing right even if you ovulate on your own.

Missy how did it go? Are you on bedrest now?

Thanks ladies! The transfer was yesterday with an EBAA which they said is the best it could be at that stage. There are 3 others they were watching to hopefully freeze. My RE doesn't believe in strict bed rest, just taking it easy, so I went out for lunch then took a nap (thanks to the valium they gave me for the transfer.) But today I went to work as usual. I teach toddlers, which makes not lifting them difficult, but all went well. Tomorrow is the last day of school and then I have a week off before camp starts, so it will be nice to be able to be a little more restful than usual.

kmg -- hopefully this is your cycle, but if not I hope that using the trigger will work in the future!

strawberry -- here's to a quick tww!

Oculi -- can't wait to hear what your tests bring next week!

Sorry I've been MIA but I ended up needing a hysteroscopy and D&C this morning. I'm in better spirits now.

Lucinda, what?? Oh no!!! What happened? Are you ok?? :hugs:

Thanks Oculi I'm in much better spirits now...the pregnancy didnt progress. I have barely been at eork this week and ended up having to do the procedure this a.m.I ended up getting a consult with a RE that takes on difficult cases and I'm feeling more optimistic. The new RE ordered more than 25 vials of blood for testing, plus in office testing so I'm feeling like I might get some answers. I am sitting out for July's cycle in order to heal and have testing done but signed up for an August cycle with this new RE.
The new RE suspects I have PCOS and is surprised no one explored that with me. I'm just hoping that all this testing gives me some answers because I feel so lost...in meeting with this new RE I have found hope. She wants to try a day 3 transfer and to transfer 3 embies moving forward.

Lucinda, I am lost for words! I am just so sorry you had to go through this after all you've already been through! It's just so unfair! :(
Your new RE sounds awesome though and I'm glad she ordered so many tests. I hope you can get to the bottom of this, find out what the problem is, tackle it and find the best solution. Definitely keep your spirits up! Your new RE sounds very determined and I am 100% sure that this will change everything to the better! Meanwhile, get a lot of rest and take very good care of yourself so that you'll recover soon! :hugs:

Thanks Oculi I'm in much better spirits now...the pregnancy didnt progress. I have barely been at eork this week and ended up having to do the procedure this a.m.I ended up getting a consult with a RE that takes on difficult cases and I'm feeling more optimistic. The new RE ordered more than 25 vials of blood for testing, plus in office testing so I'm feeling like I might get some answers. I am sitting out for July's cycle in order to heal and have testing done but signed up for an August cycle with this new RE.
The new RE suspects I have PCOS and is surprised no one explored that with me. I'm just hoping that all this testing gives me some answers because I feel so lost...in meeting with this new RE I have found hope. She wants to try a day 3 transfer and to transfer 3 embies moving forward.

I am so so sorry! That sounds like a horrible experience! I hope that everything works out with this new RE. It sounds like they are getting right down to business and already has a plan which is awesome.

Im sure you feel shitty, but hopefully things will only get better from here. Sending love...:hugs:

Thanks Missy and Oculi.....Today I woke up at 11:30 AM which is super weird for me but I guess it's the anesthesia/antibiotics/pain killers! Yes I'm excited that these tests are being ordered and I should know more by the end of next week. The clinic that did my last transfer does not have a plan; they are thinking lets just transfer your frozen embie. I'm thinking what if I test positive for one of those test and I'm suppose to be on meds? Only thing that bums me out that I will have to wait until August to start BC...geez!

Lucinda I'm so so sorry. This must be so hard for you and your hubby. I think your decision to see a new FS is smart though... It's best if you have every test you can possibly have now to save you any more heartache later. Sending love. Get lots of rest and take care of yourself.

Lucinda I'm so so sorry. This must be so hard for you and your hubby. I think your decision to see a new FS is smart though... It's best if you have every test you can possibly have now to save you any more heartache later. Sending love. Get lots of rest and take care of yourself.

Thanks for your well wishes; I'm feeling optimistic and looking forward to receiving my lab results. I will keep guys posted on the findings...it just stresses me out to think about having to get all new meds, and the money I have to pay the new dr....my only consolation is that this new RE costs less than the old one and that she is determined to figure out what's going on.

Thanks for your well wishes; I'm feeling optimistic and looking forward to receiving my lab results. I will keep guys posted on the findings...it just stresses me out to think about having to get all new meds, and the money I have to pay the new dr....my only consolation is that this new RE costs less than the old one and that she is determined to figure out what's going on.

That's great that she is determined! Hopefully she gets to the bottom of it quickly!
Try to enjoy the next month and not be too stressed. Its summer!!
Have a drink and get to the beach! :)

(Easier said than done, I completely understand! This has been the slowest week of my life and i have another to go!)

Missy I've tried to have a drink but I quit drinking about 2 yrs ago because if this infertility journey ....so now I can't finish a drink :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->