• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IUI Club

Doingit4us

Reaction score
AF arrived early today and made a bust out of this cycle. I start clomid in a couple of days and then my 1st IUI will be around 29-30 Oct. Are there any ladies here who are new to this as well?

Just done my first IUI last Saturday.
How's your OH's :spermy:?
Mine was bad, really bad:blush:

Just done my first IUI last Saturday.
How's your OH's :spermy:?
Mine was bad, really bad:blush:

Hi!. How do you think it went? I hope you get your BFP. What is considerd bad? My OHs sperm was great last year when he was tested. They should tell me when he goes to get is washed next week, right? All of our problems are with me. I have PCOS, IR and one tube.

My fingers are crossed for you! :thumbup:

Hi!. How do you think it went? I hope you get your BFP. What is considerd bad? My OHs sperm was great last year when he was tested. They should tell me when he goes to get is washed next week, right? All of our problems are with me. I have PCOS, IR and one tube.

My fingers are crossed for! :thumbup:
Doctor said the :spermy: were disappointing, very disappointing, and much worse than the SA he did in June.

So it's pretty unlikely to have worked (according to the doc):blush:

I have PCOS, but with Clomid etc, I got two lovely big juicey follicles:happydance:
He said the lining is great, and the cm is great (not that it matters):thumbup:

We are doing another one next month:flower:

My fingers are crossed for! :thumbup:
Doctor said the :spermy: were disappointing, very disappointing, and much worse than the SA he did in June.

So it's pretty unlikely to have worked (according to the doc):blush:

I have PCOS, but with Clomid etc, I got two lovely big juicey follicles:happydance:
He said the lining is great, and the cm is great (not that it matters):thumbup:

We are doing another one next month:flower:

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in my prayers. It only takes one! I hope my husband's are ok.

Do you ovulate on your own? I do. I'm hoping that the Clomid might just give me a boost on the side with the tube. Do multiples run in your family? They do in mind and that's a concern.

Did you take an HCG shot? My doc didn't mention it to me. I have my scan on the 27th. Not sure how it works after that.

I'm going to start IUI next week once AF gets here. I can hardly wait!

Quaver - looks like everything else was working out for you. I hope you get your BFP this month!

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in my prayers. It only takes one!
Do you ovulate on your own? I do. I'm hoping that the Clomid might just give me a boost on the side with the tube.
I do, but it can be very irregular.
Do multiples run in your family? They do in mind and that's a concern.
No, not a single twins:blush: I'd love a twin:baby::baby:
No more ttc forever if I get a twin:thumbup:
Did you take an HCG shot? My doc didn't mention it to me.
Yes, 2 days before IUI.
I have my scan on the 27th. Not sure how it works after that.
They'll look at your follicles, if there are too many they may cancel the cycle, but if all goes well, they'll decide when to do IUI, maybe do a HCG shot, and ask your DH to save his :spermy: :flower:

I'm going to start IUI next week once AF gets here. I can hardly wait!

Quaver - looks like everything else was working out for you. I hope you get your BFP this month!

Isn't it exciting? I really think its going to work this time.

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll keep you in my prayers. It only takes one!
Do you ovulate on your own? I do. I'm hoping that the Clomid might just give me a boost on the side with the tube.
I do, but it can be very irregular.
Do multiples run in your family? They do in mind and that's a concern.
No, not a single twins:blush: I'd love a twin:baby::baby:
No more ttc forever if I get a twin:thumbup:
Did you take an HCG shot? My doc didn't mention it to me.
Yes, 2 days before IUI.
I have my scan on the 27th. Not sure how it works after that.
They'll look at your follicles, if there are too many they may cancel the cycle, but if all goes well, they'll decide when to do IUI, maybe do a HCG shot, and ask your DH to save his :spermy: :flower:

My mom had twins, her sister, my Oh's sister and a lot of my extended family. Thank you for answering my questions!!

Hi girls my u/s is tomorrow, I took clomid100mg, 4-8 starting oct 12-16 this is my first time with clomid and my first IUI.Two years ago I lost my letf tube, and last june i did a IVF but miscarriage at 5w1d...after that I start to taking metformin and all my cycles were regulated and I started to ovulate on my own.
I'm so exciting!! I hope it works I did not feel many symptoms, just a bit of cramp on day 2but that's was all.

Hi girls my u/s is tomorrow, I took clomid100mg, 4-8 starting oct 12-16 this is my first time with clomid and my first IUI.Two years ago I lost my letf tube, and last june i did a IVF but miscarriage at 5w1d...after that I start to taking metformin and all my cycles were regulated and I started to ovulate on my own.
I'm so exciting!! I hope it works I did not feel many symptoms, just a bit of cramp on day 2but that's was all.

Hi Barbie! Sorry to hear about your loss. Your story sounds like mine minus the IVF. I start my clomid on Thurs and I have been on metformin for about a month. I hate it. It makes me so sick. I already ovulate on my own, but I still have PCOS and IR. Good luck with your ultrasound. I would love to know how you are doing and when you get your BFP!

we were told today that we will be receiving IUI my next appointment is on the 18th november for a group information session then i'm gonna be put on clomid.. i ovulate fine each month no problems there i'm just hoping the clomid doesn't make me produce too many follicles more than 2 and the procedure will be cancelled! fingers crossed for everyone lets hope we all get our BFP'S

Thank you all Quaver, Chris77 and doing4us. The doctor didn't tell me how many eggs I had, but I think I have 3 two at 11mm and one at 8mm, I heard it when he said the size, but all are still small, I have to return on Friday and if the eggs are still young he will give me a higher dose of clomid and then something else.

Goonergirl, exciting!:happydance:

barbie23, eggs grows about 2mm/day, they'll trigger at around 18mm.
Hopefully you'll have 2 or 3 eggies:thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

I am doing a second IUI this cycle. My AF arrived on the 17th (Sunday)My doctor asked me to start taking Letroz 2.5 mg from Monday till Friday and I will be starting scans on CD 7th which is this Saturday but this also means more blood tests to check my harmone levels (I hate needles). Last time i had just one folicle. I am hoping I have more this time around..

Also she has asked me to take some nutritional suppliments. So I have some three big tablets that i need to take everyday including folic acid. I am really praying this works..

Doingit4us - We are on the same dates. I guess We will be having our IUIs together. https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/hug1.gifI feel better this time as I have gone through it once and I know what to expect when I am lying down there :) Good luck https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/good.gif

Quaver - any cramping yet? implantation bleeding?? hope you have a BFP! Good luck https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/good.gifKeep us posted

Mibee - When are you expecting your AF? Is this going to be your first IUI?

barbie23 - Hope you have beautiful folicles readyby your next u/s. When are you having it next?

Goonergirl - All the best for your IUIhttps://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/good.gif

Quaver - any cramping yet? implantation bleeding?? hope you have a BFP! Good luck https://s2.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/good.gifKeep us posted
Still 4DPO! I still have hcg remaining from the hcg shot I got on the 14th:blush:
I'm just trying to relax...:smug:

Good luck in getting multiple follicles this cycle:thumbup:
How many is the maximum they do IUI?

Doctor has told me that i can have Max 3 - 4 IUIs. If it does not work then might be a break for a couple of months and then move on to IVF.. I really dont want to get to that stage.. hoping this is my month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"