IUI Club

Well, ladies I had my IUI on Friday morning, but I didn't ovulate til Saturday morning (42hrs past trigger). I highly doubt it worked. Would be shocked if it did. My f/s wanted to change things up and do IUI early cause I wasn't getting pregnant when doing it at 39 hours past trigger. I will be testing on July 22nd.

why do you think it didn't work? having a IUI on Friday was perfect, that means the little spermies were already at the ovary just waitin for that egg to come out :) my RE likes to do 2 iui's, one before ov and one after. but, i think doing one just before is perfect. sperm lives 3-5 days..

I just hope they were still strong enough to fertilize an egg. I ovulated 21 hours after my IUI. Their progression rate was good so that gives me hope. It was a 3 which means fast, directed forward movement. Last cycle was a 2.5 which is slow, directed forward movement.

hi everyone, eight days after iui still no symptoms, no pains no aches or sore boobs.nothing,usually by day 21 of my cycle i would have had spotting even a little bleed thats before my normal very heavy period.im 39 and never ever even got as far as a preg test before,even though we are married 8 yrs ttc 6 yrs.I think work got in the way so much and a horrible knee op in my case.Now im worried im too old ,trying so long ,i had actually resigned myself to the fact i may be childless.am so confused,are these feelings normal.this is the longest cycle without spotting in 2 years.im so nervous.cant sleep.thank you again greeneyes for your response.xx

im not sure if i mentioned i dont have any children {unless you count my 9 month old yorkie,Freddie)who is treated like a baby.lol

hi everyone, eight days after iui still no symptoms, no pains no aches or sore boobs.nothing,usually by day 21 of my cycle i would have had spotting even a little bleed thats before my normal very heavy period.im 39 and never ever even got as far as a preg test before,even though we are married 8 yrs ttc 6 yrs.I think work got in the way so much and a horrible knee op in my case.Now im worried im too old ,trying so long ,i had actually resigned myself to the fact i may be childless.am so confused,are these feelings normal.this is the longest cycle without spotting in 2 years.im so nervous.cant sleep.thank you again greeneyes for your response.xx

Your welcome. Don't give up. :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Well it was my 2nd scan today! I'm currently on gonal-f alternative days 75 & 37.5 and I'm day 11 of my cycle.
Unfortunatley there was hardly no change to day 12 small follicle on the right & 15 on the left however there was 1 follicle on the left which is 7.5 still very small but hopefully a glimmer of hope!
Fingers crossed it will all be ok this time :)

Baby dust & love to you all!
Thanks for your support.
Maria x

Hi ladies,

Well it was my 2nd scan today! I'm currently on gonal-f alternative days 75 & 37.5 and I'm day 11 of my cycle.
Unfortunatley there was hardly no change to day 12 small follicle on the right & 15 on the left however there was 1 follicle on the left which is 7.5 still very small but hopefully a glimmer of hope!

Thanks for your support.
Maria x

Your size 15 follicle isn't far off from being mature. :dust::dust::dust::dust:

My symptoms for 5dpo are cramping, lots of cm, face broke out, and woke up to a tiny cold sore on my lip. Not gonna read anything into it just yet though.

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your support.
Maria x

No sorry, I've got PCOS.
I've got 15 small follicles on one side and 12 small follicles on the other side.
That means even tho I've been taking the gonal-f not much has happened and I'm very far away from them being mature.

X

Hi ladies,

Thanks for your support.
Maria x

No sorry, I've got PCOS.
I've got 15 small follicles on one side and 12 small follicles on the other side.
That means even tho I've been taking the gonal-f not much has happened and I'm very far away from them being mature.

X

I'm sorry, I misunderstood the wording. I hope you get a mature follicle. Could your dr. up your meds a little? I have pcos and am having to take 2 kinds of fertility meds each cycle. Good Luck!

Hi ladies, I just join Assisted Conception after failed trying naturally. I am unexplained and hubby tests came back excellent.

I will have my 1st IUI this Saturday. Today went for U/S (CD13), saw 2 follicles on Right, size 24mm and 15mm, on the left I have 20mm. EML 8.

The Dr. gave me trigger shot also, and my IUI only at 9:30am Saturday, that about 40 hours after my shot, is that too late?

I read it suppose to be between 24-36 hours. I ovulating on my own every month on CD15 or CD16 without failed. This Saturday will be my CD15 but with trigger shot I am not sure now.

Your reply is appreciated. Thanks :)

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to give you all a bit of hope me and my DH have been trying for 3 years, we have had 8 unsuccessful cycles of clomid! We have just completed our first IUI with clomid and tested this morning I got a BFP :) I am in shock! But for any of u that are doing IUI I'm proof it works xx

Hi ladies, I just join Assisted Conception after failed trying naturally. I am unexplained and hubby tests came back excellent.

I will have my 1st IUI this Saturday. Today went for U/S (CD13), saw 2 follicles on Right, size 24mm and 15mm, on the left I have 20mm. EML 8.

The Dr. gave me trigger shot also, and my IUI only at 9:30am Saturday, that about 40 hours after my shot, is that too late?

I read it suppose to be between 24-36 hours. I ovulating on my own every month on CD15 or CD16 without failed. This Saturday will be my CD15 but with trigger shot I am not sure now.

Your reply is appreciated. Thanks :)

Hi! Good Luck with your IUI. :dust: I had an IUI a week ago at 21 hours past trigger and I didn't ovulate till 42 hours past trigger. Everyone is different though.

I use to live in Austin. Love it there. My dh has a cousin there.

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to give you all a bit of hope me and my DH have been trying for 3 years, we have had 8 unsuccessful cycles of clomid! We have just completed our first IUI with clomid and tested this morning I got a BFP :) I am in shock! But for any of u that are doing IUI I'm proof it works xx

Congrats!

Hi Greeneyes, thanks so much. That's true I love Austin also :), it a very neat city. Keep Austin weird...haha.

I hope you get your BFP this month! I am extremely nervous and very hopeful, but same time worry to put high hope, I failed so many times and hard to think why this will make a different, but after hear Collette story, may be we have hope :)

Baby dust to you and all others,

Hi ladies,

CONGRATS Collette86! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

If you don't mind, can you answer the following?

How many follicles do you have?
How mg Clomid and what CD you took?
Do you have trigger shot?
If so how long after trigger you did your IUI?

Thanks and again, congrats. You give us hope.

Hi Ladies,

Ok here goes, we had a clear lap and die and DH sperm was fine.

I had 8 cycles of failed clomid.
Then it was decided to try IUI as i was ovulating on my own.
I took 50mg clomid on cycle day 2-7
went for day 10 scan i had 2 follicles in my right overy both at 18mm.
I tested from day 10 to 14 with OPK and got my LH Surge on the 14th day (1/7/11)
i did not have HGC trigger.

I am 4 weeks and 1 day and i have my first scan on the 3rd of august.

i really have my fingers crossed for all of you ladies :)

It does work :)
xx

Happy Saturday to all of you~

TTC with PCOS~ You and I are on a similar cycle. I'm so sorry you are having issues with your follies :( Please stay positive! It only takes one!

greeneyes0279~ I just wanted to thank you for being so positive and active in this thread. You are a sweetheart! I wish you a BFP this month! I bet you can't wait till July 22nd! Do you have your pee-on-a sticks ready??

flatbelly~ Welcome and good luck to you!! When are you testing?

KKA~ I know you recently had your IUI, any news to share? When are you testing?

aum~ I know you are starting your 2nd IUI this week, how are things going?

Rona~ I hope all went well for your IUI today! How exciting!! Now begins the LONG 2WW!! Get your pee-on-a-sticks ready as well :) Good Luck and I wish you a BFP this month!

Collette86~ Congratulations on your BFP girl!! Yay!!! I love getting good news! Thanks for sharing it with us! And thank you for giving everyone some hope! After 8 failed attempts...you get a BFP! Awesome! Many blessings to you!

To everyone else I might have missed, I say a BIG, WARM, hello :)

As for me, I'm moving along great with my follies. I have one that's at 17 already and the other one is at 11, I have a couple more around 10, so they are also coming along. I'm thinking we will do the IUI by the end of next week or maybe mid-week....

Tonight, I will inject 300 ui of Follistim, same thing for tomorrow night, and then Monday morning I have to go in for bloodwork and an ultrasound.

My protocol is the same as the one I had when I got pregnant with twins, so hopefully this is my magic recipe! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->