Iui cost in Ireland?

layla29988

mam of 2
Reaction score
His ladies it been awhile since I've been on here, I was trying 5 years before I conceived my son using clomid and again iv been trying 5 years but clomid hasn't worked so Iui is next, just wondering what was the overall price for Iui and what clinics thanks girls x

Hi Layla, I didn't want to read and run. I'm in Scotland and it's a few years ago now for me so it could be very different. I managed to find a 'not for profit' clinic based in an NHS hospital so was only paying the costs, I worked out at £150 a time for non medicated cycles and I think it was £350 a time foe medicated ones (that was including donor sperm in my case). I'm not sure what the set up is where you are but it'd be worth phoning around and asking each of the clinics how they work. Good luck.

Hi Layla, I didn't want to read and run. I'm in Scotland and it's a few years ago now for me so it could be very different. I managed to find a 'not for profit' clinic based in an NHS hospital so was only paying the costs, I worked out at £150 a time for non medicated cycles and I think it was £350 a time foe medicated ones (that was including donor sperm in my case). I'm not sure what the set up is where you are but it'd be worth phoning around and asking each of the clinics how they work. Good luck.
I definitely will do that thank you so much I got a quote of 1800 here which seemed steep I'll get right on that now than a mill x

Look for nhs clinics that allow you to pay private they usually work out a lot cheaper
Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"