IUI One- Feeling Pessimistic

faithforbaby

Reaction score
Trying to stay positive here, but today is 12dpiui and I got the whitest bfn ever. 😥Just so confused, because I have such promising symptoms (though I really am not a symptom spotter) My nips are never sensitive and they are just by touch and especially the shower. I also am sooo tired and had cramps Tuesday and yesterday that were very noticeable. Enough to make me think they were a sign. Sigh- not out, but feeling less optimistic.

Had 4 follicles over 19mm and DH some count post wash was 88million with 95% motility

Just so lost. Had a mc in October after ttc number 2 for over a year 😢

Am I out?? Still new to IUI.

Your not out until the witch shows, were you medicated this cycle or was it a natural iui?

You're not out yet faithforbaby. Hope the bfp shows its beautiful two lines soon!

Hello!
I did 150mg Clomid and the Ovidrel shot. Such an emotional day. I feel anxious and depressed. That's not like me at all. No idea what's going on. This is just so hard, and I don't wish it on anyone

It is very hard, but try to stay optimistic. You definitely aren't out. I was going to say that your symptoms could be from your trigger shot, but if your test us negative then your trigger is not in your system anymore. How long is your lp usually?

When I am on treatment, they are 28 to 30 days. I am cycle day 25 today. The only thing I know for sure is that my hormones are going everywhere. I seriously feel like a crazy person today.

I see you are doing FET in February! I bet you're very excited!

Yes I am very excited! It's been a long time coming!

When are you going to test again?

Well, I bought a couple different brands of tests tonight. I stupidly used two after dinner (one early result blue dye and on FRER). Not seeing anything on the FRER, but the blue dye appears to have a faint line. Not sure why I even bought them ... Guess i was sick of spending money on FRER. 😕 Trying to tell myself I need to use cheap ones and when I get something I'll use the last FRER. I'm sure i won't be able to hold out longer than tomorrow AM. 😬

Just keep in mind that if you are pregnant right now, you won't get a positive without a really long hold at first. Your first morning urine is best, so try to hold out to keep from wasting tests! That way when it does show positive you have tons to pee on!!

I'll do my best! Going to try and not pee the rest of the night so in ready for morning! It also probably doesn't help that I have been running A LOT and drinking tons and tons of water 😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->