• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

IUI, OPK and Trigger Shot

Heather854

Reaction score
I’m currently on CD14. I have completed 5 days of Femara starting on CD3. I just had my follicle check on CD11. My RE said for me to trigger on CD15 between 10pm and midnight. With IUI scheduled for CD17 at 2pm.

My question is regarding the OPKs. I’ve been testing twice a day without any test line showing. This morning, I saw a faint line, and by tonight, the line was much darker (but not dark). What have your OPKs looked like day of the trigger shot (but before the injection)? My fear right now, is that I’m going to ovulate too early and miss our window.

How many days are your cycles usually? What size were your follicles at CD11?

My IUI's are always on CD 12 or 13. Although none have been successful yet. Currently in the 2ww now... Hoping it worked this time!

You should call your nurse if you had a positive OPK before your trigger shot. I've only had a positive OPK after the trigger. Anyway, they can give you a much better answer as they've been monitoring your cycle. Good luck!

I had an iui 2 weeks ago, and my tww is over and staring again. My question is... In cd11, I had my follicle checked, 20mm and ready to pop, trigger shot that night, and with iui to be done in 36 hours. If the doctor does not do an ultrasound right before iui, how would we know if we are about to pop that egg out or if it already did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"