I've become so hard to love

Weenie19

Reaction score
Anyone else wonder how their OH can still love them?

I do. I'm huge. I was always big but now I'm massive. I snore and make funny noises in my sleep and because I'm short I cant reach stuff up high and because I cant bend I cant reach stuff low down either. Poor OH has to do everything.

I belch all the time which is unexpected and (TMI) my poo is really smelly (no gas that end tho).

At the beginning of the pregnancy I was super spotty but thats gone however the morning sickness is still strong at nearly 24 weeks. :dohh:

So basically I'm a greasy, smelly, belchy sick bag whose massive. Thankfully we dont miss sex but I wonder if OH will stop loving me before I have the baby and have a chance to get back to the girl he fell for?? :cry::cry:

Ive been feeling the same.. I ask him if he still loves me/fancies me and he says yes of course he does Im carrying his little boy...

We were walking home last night and I asked him and he says 'its whats on the inside that counts.. you could be the biggest, spotty-ist and ugliest ever and I would still love you for YOU.''

Maybe ask your Oh the same question and see what he says :)

xx

I feel the EXACT same way today.

My belly button piercing has closed up, i'm gaining weight when I was rather tiny before (granted, he hated me before bcos I was so sick/obsessed with weight loss) so I feel fat and hideous, my baby bump is huge, I have gas, and belch alot too, my hair gets greasy all the time, I always look washed out and drained.. and on top of it all, I have to get my sewn-in hair extensions removed at the weekend as they are matting so need to come out, but I can't afford new ones (£113ish) so I have to go from 20" long hair.. to collar bone length hair.. which i HATE.. and doesnt' seem to grow anymore. ever.

GAHHOERUHAL.. I needed to vent that out lol.. but bottom line, yes I relate honey.

But they know WHY we're like this.. we are growing babies in our tummies.. for our little family together, they still love us.. we just don't always love ourselves.

I'm sure you are beautiful honey <3 inside AND out <3

Oh thanks girls. I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one feeling this way.

People tell me I'm glowing but I am NOT lol.

I asked my OH as a joke if I am hard to love now and he said "very but its cool lol".

He's there fore me all the time and we never argue so I guess he shows he loves me all the time.

I just feel a bit insecure because this is all new

Thanks again girls xx

Oh thanks girls. I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one feeling this way.

People tell me I'm glowing but I am NOT lol.

I asked my OH as a joke if I am hard to love now and he said "very but its cool lol".

He's there fore me all the time and we never argue so I guess he shows he loves me all the time.

I just feel a bit insecure because this is all new

Thanks again girls xx

Same here sweetie, it's new..and scary.. and confusing.. it's normal :)

Aww he sounds like a sweetie though, glad he's there for you!! xx

I feel the same.

My hairdresser chopped too much off, my hair only just reaches jaw level :blush::dohh:

I love my growing little bump to bits but am sick of seeing skinny false women on TV who men drool over, like her in the jungle, makes me feel worse than ever thinking OH is feeling the same and wishing I was like that.

I am also miserable, moany, negative, tired, boring and not been 'close' with him for weeks, so he is bound to want to go elsewhere, why would he want me?

I am even so insecure at the moment, I am worrying OH will meet another woman he prefers and cheat on me or leave me, if he gets this job he is going for. :(

I feel the same.

My hairdresser chopped too much off, my hair only just reaches jaw level :blush::dohh:

I love my growing little bump to bits but am sick of seeing skinny false women on TV who men drool over, like her in the jungle, makes me feel worse than ever thinking OH is feeling the same and wishing I was like that.

I am also miserable, moany, negative, tired, boring and not been 'close' with him for weeks, so he is bound to want to go elsewhere, why would he want me?

I am even so insecure at the moment, I am worrying OH will meet another woman he prefers and cheat on me or leave me, if he gets this job he is going for. :(

YES!! Jessica-sodding-Jane!!! NOT helping is she haha!!

He won't babe.. cos YOU'RE the one with his child.. he adores you more than you realise. Maybe tell him your concerns? I did with mine and he tells me how much he loves me and how much me and bubba are his world.. bla bla.. still doesn't make me believe it 100%, but definately helps <3 xx

I am totally right there with all of you. I got my first pile/hemorrhoid yesterday and thought, right, it's ALL downhill from here. Then last night thank god my OH wasn't feeling well and went to bed really earlier because I basically sat in the living room and tooted for hours. It was vile and there's no dog to blame it on. I'm meant to be this beautiful bride in nine days and all I can think is 'oh god please don't fart during the ceremony'. I feel NASTY.

I took alot of pride in my appearence before! I'd always have my nails done ( all be it i had them shaped at my local chinese nail shop for £5!) but i'd always do homely facials 2/3 week at home and scrub my body and moisturise daily, have my eyebrows threaded regularly! I loved to go shopping and all things girly... i never did fart or burp or even drool in my sleep!!

Now i am pregnant i cannot be bothered to scrub my body far too much effort, just about manage to shave my legs as they are growing back so QUICK! , cannot be bothered to travel all that way to get my eyebrows done! I wear boring bra's as my boobs have gone HUGE and i am struggling to find the right size :(

i fart , i burp, and i drool in my sleep. I sneeze out loud now.. i'm like an animal basically. i don't feel attractive ( more a digusting beast :( )

but my husband is always telling me he loves me even when i apologise for being an ogre these days. I dont even like sex these few days and to be honest i just lay there like a lemon :( i have been ignoring my husband for his 'needs' LOL for a week now, i am so busy studying and i just don't feel sexy :| i feel like a beast literally.

I don't understand how he can cope :( i mean if he let himself go i'd have a moan or two :p but he is so amazing he actually does not care how i look, on the other hand he is always telling me how beautiful i look even when i am wearing a huge hoody i bought for him which i decided i should wear at home , and pyjama's with teddies on them.

:) We should all count our blessings as our men love us for US and not our outwardly appearences!

HOWEVER once my baby is out, i am going to the GYM as soon as any stitches i have are healed i am off to work my body out to get into shape ASAP!

I was afraid of the very same thing BUT my DH seems to love me more! can you believe it! I cant! I am gassy and not in the polite way they are loud and they are unpleasant lol to the point where he sprays air freshner in the bed lmao! But he is so loving and thinks I am sooo sexy and tells me how um... frisky I make him lately, he doesnt understand why either but he just thinks I am sexy as hell lol Let me tell you I dont mind one bit as I have to stop myself from crying daily at how HUGE i am getting.

I took alot of pride in my appearence before! I'd always have my nails done ( all be it i had them shaped at my local chinese nail shop for £5!) but i'd always do homely facials 2/3 week at home and scrub my body and moisturise daily, have my eyebrows threaded regularly! I loved to go shopping and all things girly... i never did fart or burp or even drool in my sleep!!

Now i am pregnant i cannot be bothered to scrub my body far too much effort, just about manage to shave my legs as they are growing back so QUICK! , cannot be bothered to travel all that way to get my eyebrows done! I wear boring bra's as my boobs have gone HUGE and i am struggling to find the right size :(

i fart , i burp, and i drool in my sleep. I sneeze out loud now.. i'm like an animal basically. i don't feel attractive ( more a digusting beast :( )

but my husband is always telling me he loves me even when i apologise for being an ogre these days. I dont even like sex these few days and to be honest i just lay there like a lemon :( i have been ignoring my husband for his 'needs' LOL for a week now, i am so busy studying and i just don't feel sexy :| i feel like a beast literally.

I don't understand how he can cope :( i mean if he let himself go i'd have a moan or two :p but he is so amazing he actually does not care how i look, on the other hand he is always telling me how beautiful i look even when i am wearing a huge hoody i bought for him which i decided i should wear at home , and pyjama's with teddies on them.

:) We should all count our blessings as our men love us for US and not our outwardly appearences!

HOWEVER once my baby is out, i am going to the GYM as soon as any stitches i have are healed i am off to work my body out to get into shape ASAP!

This has really made me chuckle.

I plan on doing so much walking once the little one is here and I hope that my veggi craving throughout the pregnancy is going to keep the weight gain down as I am already overweight.

The bit about your hubbys "needs" is hilarious. We havent had sex since the night I conceived :baby:. I can hardly remember what sex is! :blush:

I feel that way but not about my looks. It's about my attitude. OH MAN I am a cow. I almost go off on everyone at work and hold it in and once i get home my hubs gets the worst of it, poor man. He always just says "I love you baby doll" and then I feel even worse. Last night he said nope, no more kids, I can't handle the moodiness, with a big smile. We both know it's absolutely worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->