I've been at the hospital today.

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
I've been feeling unwell since last friday. Went to the doctors and she gave me antibiotics as i had protein in my urine so she thought i had a UTI. Was ill all last weekend and never got out of bed.
This week i felt no better. I rang for urine test results and there was no infection.
I've spent most of this week in bed feeling unwell with terrible headaches. So i rang the hospital who asked me to go in and get checked in case of pre eclampsia.
She checked everything and all results are fine so she thinks my headaches are hormone related. Had to be monitored for 2 hours though as my naughty baby wouldn't wake up, so after some prods and i drank some cold water she finally moved!
Just been told to rest (sick of bloody resting) and keep taking paracetemol. Still feel dreadful but am glad its nothing serious.

Oh and the best news is my LO is head down and not breech. Her head is still free so she could turn back but fingers crossed she won't.

Glad your OK Bex. Fingers crossed she stays head down now, xx

sorry to hear you're not feeling well - but glad bubs is head down, lets hope she stays that way!! x

Glad you're ok hun!!
Awwww :yipee: I hope your LO goes into the right place soon!!

Glad you and LO are ok! And ill keep fingers crossed for you that she stays head down!

xx

Glad your LO is head down now! Hope you feel better soon.

Head down?! That's great news.

Best thing for you atm is some sleep,as much as you can manage darlin' :hugs:

Glad to hear that bubs is head down now Hope you feel better soon hun.
xx

Glad you are ok Bex. Fingers crossed LO stays head down x

Hey glad all is ok.Resting is shite after a while but it is for the best.Good news that baby is in the right position xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->