I've been given a date! Yay!

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
My boyfriend has now said we can start TTC around Christmas 2009 (my xmas prezzie I expect!) which is awesome!

I'm now starting to get a bit impatient with myself getting my home working all in order. Need to get my life straight before we bring a babby into it.

I'm going to start putting money aside (as much as I can atm on jobseekers allowance) so we'll have a 'starter' fund for baby Mugridge.. (that doesn't sound as catchy as I thought it would! :p)

I'm just racking my brains trying to think of a way to earn a decent income from home. I really REALLY want to do some English based stuff, writing, proof reading etc, but I don't know where to start, and I don't want to waste my efforts on something if it won't help (if you see what I mean).. I'm making jewellery, but I don't expect to earn that much from it really, unless I can find a decent course.

Has anyone got any experience of things like 'Computeach' or the such? I was thinking about training for a career in webdesign, as I have some basic experience in that.

Just some generalised help would be appreciated, as I'm excited now, but I don't want to have money/work issues setting our date back.

Yay!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wooohooo!!!! :happydance:

Maybe a few work at home sites could direct you to some online proofreading employment???

Hey! I haven't got any experience on the work aspect.
BUT I just wanted to say a huge congratulations only finally getting the date :D
xxx

Thank you! :happydance:

I am a member of a homeworking site, but it's pretty crud. The people who run it seem to be very sarcastic about giving out advice, eg there's a section called "Need (home)work quick? click here" and then it tells you to 'go ahead, you'll be ripped off and scammed'.... and doesn't tell you much more. <_<

If anyone can suggest a better site that would be great! :D

Congrats! :hugs: :happydance:

I know how much better it feels when you have like, an actual date to look forward to! Kinda makes you a little impatient aswell though! :rofl:
xx

Congrats! :hugs: :happydance:

I know how much better it feels when you have like, an actual date to look forward to! Kinda makes you a little impatient aswell though! :rofl:
xx

Thanks! :happydance:

Exactly!! I feel better, but a bit impatient! Also scared OH will change his mind...or I will nearer the time, depends what situation we're in.

I love my little ticker though, it makes me all excited all over again! :happydance::happydance:

Can't help with work but wanted to say congrats on the date :happydance: I've been away for a little while so only just seen it, am really pleased for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->