I've been given a maybe date for number 2! June 2014!

katherinegrey

Reaction score
DH has agreed to review our situation again in six months time when DS is 18 months old. I'm so excited! Anyone else waiting for June?!

Yay!. I come off my pill in June (june 10th to be exact lol) and will be ttc#2 then. Would love a WTT buddy :)

Yay! I can't believe how close it is! Our son turns 18 months on June 4th, so we're only 6 days apart :)

It is going to fly by. Isaac will be 19 and a half months when i come off the pill, but i fully expect it to take a month or two for my period to return as i don't have any currently. I would love to be pregnant by the time he turns two (october), but we will see..... It took me a year to fall pregnant with Isaac.
I am so excited we have a ttc date but also nervous about the idea of being pregnant with a young child to care for and for having two children at some stage. Still i know having another will complete us as a family.
I would love another boy too, practically we have everything as we have kept Isaacs things and i would love to see if they would both be similar in looks and personality. Isaac was and still is an easy child... I wonder if we could get that lucky twice lol.

I've come off the pill now and have started tracking my cycles again as I also fully expect it to take a few months to regulate after the pill. I have PCOS too so I know it could take longer to regulate. It took us 9 months to catch with Jamie, so we were quite lucky as I fell naturally too. You're right, it will fly by. I'm also nervous about being pregnant and looking after a young child then having two children fairly close in age, but I just keep thinking how nice it will be for Jamie to have a sibling close in age when they get a little older, they can play together.

Jamie is also an easy child, I REALLY hope I get lucky twice, he's a great sleeper, eater, naps well, I'm putting my order in for another like him, maybe if I order early I'll get one :haha:

I would love to come off the pill now but i am too worried i would get pregnant sooner than we wanted. We did try and do natural family planning (charting my cycles) after i had Isaac but i found my temperature shift was not always clear and i always second guessed the chart so by default we never made love for fear of being caught pregnant - this clearly was not good long term for the relationship, so back on the pill i went...... Even now i hate the pill, but it is the only contraceptive i feel 100% certain i am safe with (well i guess as safe as the actual pill protection rate). If i remember rightly when ttc Isaac i came off the pill January and had a period by march, so hopefully it will be similar this time round.

I may join you in ordering another good baby, get the order in early! :haha:

We have always been very routine driven with Isaac and i wonder if this is why he was always so good. Slept through from 9 weeks, we were amazed and often cried to be put down, rather than be cuddled!..... yep, another one just like him will do nicely:flower:

I'm charting at the moment, I'm only three days in though as I'm starting a new cycle, I do worry I'll be caught sooner than I would like, but when I was charting with my son I always had a clear shift for ovulation so I'm hoping I get the same again.

Jamie was the exact same, very independent from birth, didn't like being cuddled too long, preferred to lie down and go to sleep! Jamie slept through from 10 weeks but I think he would have slept through earlier but he had pyloric stenosis and was in hospital being woken up for feeds a lot, he didn't wake himself, but the nurses had to make sure he was feeding little and often so we had to wake him. Jamie also thrives on routine, he likes to know when feed time, nap time, play time and bedtime are.

Knowing my luck number 2 will be the total opposite and will keep me up hourly and never want to be put down, I'm sure I'm going to get my comeuppance at some point :haha:

I'll join you in the wait, although for us it will be #1. Very excited and anxious to get going!

Congrats! My original date to start trying for #1 was June of this year, but instead we had a slip up in January last year that resulted in DS. We're shooting for May or June of next year to start trying for #2. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->