I've been poorly!

bex

Our little princess
Reaction score
Started to feel unwell on wednesday night. Then on thursday i had period pains in my back and spent the day in bed. After a restless night taking paracetemol and pacing up and down, i tried to contact my midwife on friday morning. Couldn't get hold of her so made an appointment at the docs.
Doctor checked me over and said i had protein in my urine so could be an infection. She sent of the sample and gave me some antibiotics.
Yesterday afternoon i had to ring my husband to come home from work as i felt so ill. Had really bad period pains in my back and stomach. After another terrible night last night i have managed to sleep for most of the day as the pain has eased and i'm feeling a little better.

I've never had a urine infection before and never realised how painful they are. Hoping this is the first and last time i ever have one.

So have got 3 days to catch up on!!

Lots of cranberry juice and rest hunny.hope you feel better soon xxxx

Oh Bex :hugs: I thought I hadnt seen you around. Make sure you get to the MW wont you. I'm not saying Drs are rubbish or anything - far from it! - but obv your MW will think differently to your GP.

Hope you feel better soon chick.:hug:

x

I'll be seeing my midwife at antenatel class on monday morning, so i'll have a word with her then. So glad i'm feeling better as OH wanted to take me to hospital! At least all the pain has given me a trial run for labour!

Ohh that's not nice at all! Glad yoru feeling abit better but hopefully it's all cleared up and your feeling loads better by monday! *hugs*

Hope you're feeling better soon x

I had these horrible period pains last weekend and i went to see my doctor who told me i had a little water infection so im on anitbotics aswell.Hope you feel better soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->