I've been predicted TWINS!

My midwife app is Tuesday so il be having talkings with her about it. But still won't be a while until my dating scan . *thumbs down* it's taking forever!! :(

X

I had a scan at 7 weeks because I was bleeding and they confirmed everything is okay and just one baby, no twins. I still have some doubts that the other one was hidding behind... is this possible?

people keep asking me if im having twins...when i say no they say are you sure arrrrrrrrgh

do you have your date for your scan yet? I did the ring test last night to ask if I'm pregnant and it said I am and it's a girl lol xxx

So my auntie who has had twins before rekn that I'm having twins as I'm only 7wk 2days and since I've found out I have had a rock hard stomach and look like I'm about 3 months pregnant. Yesterday my aunties friend done the whole necklace to palm trick (which she very much believes in and things have come true for her when she's asked questions). Sometimes it doesn't work and she'll ask if it's ok to douce and 4 times for her yesterday she did it and it came with the same answers all times. She asked is Aimee having 1 baby? It swung back and forth which ment no, then she asked is she having 2 babies? It started swinging around in a circle. Then she asked it if I was going to have girls and swung back and forth and then asked if it was boys and it circled! She asked me if I wanted anything else to asked so I asked if they will be identical and it circled her palm. She didn't falsely do it herself as my auntie and OH was there watching. I found it soo spooky! X

When will you have a us? You could use a Doppler and should hear 2 heartbeats if you are 12 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->