ive been texting our postman

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
our postman is a friend of colins and has promised to bring HP to me before he starts his round in the morning

what a sweety!

LMFAOOOO!!!

Bless him, i thought you were gonna tell us you been having text sex lol!

xxx

I thought it was gonna be dodgy as well

Init ...

thought terrie was gonna tell us she been licking the postie's stamps and putting his parcels thru her letter box lmfao!!!

xxx

It was, very, i just wasn't quick enough

Not like Terries posty

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Its not good if he comes too early though

LMAO Terrie you should print it out for him!!!

Give him something to read to make him last his "round2 a bit longer lmfao!!!

xxx

In the midst of all this filth...which i also thought was going to be dodgy....Suz...your sig pic looks like your dog is about to mount the foreground pic of your dog....all very confusing.I think im on heat hahaha

We both got ours at around 12:10am last night 2 copies at £5 with 10% staff discount came to the grand total of £9

In the midst of all this filth...which i also thought was going to be dodgy....Suz...your sig pic looks like your dog is about to mount the foreground pic of your dog....all very confusing.I think im on heat hahaha

:rofl::rofl:Silly

Here is the original picture to help clear up the confusion.....Or does it....:rofl:
https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/100_3118.jpg

Sorry for Hijaking this thread Terrie......Been alot of hijaking going on lately:rofl:

I too, thought you were going to say that you were having some 'fun' with the postie. For some reason, when I read the title of this thread, I thought of the magazine 'love it!'
It sounds like something that would have been in that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->