I've been ttc after I got nexplanon removed

Lovee10

Reaction score
Hey ladies , I'm 21 years old and I got my nexplanon removed February 7 , it's now going to be two months and still no period and I took a pregnancy test and it's negative , I'm trying to have a baby soon but I haven't had a period . I had the nexplanon for almost two years and before that I was on the patch for like 6 months and before that I had the depo shot for two years . How long does it take to be fertile again?

hi :) I had my nexplanon removed in April last year.

for some people, their cycles return to normal almost immediately. personally I had a 6 month wait for my first period and even then I didnt ovulate for another 2 long cycles.
I had 134 days, 52 days no ovulation, 45 days no ovulation, 23 days ovulation, 21 days ovulation, 23 days ovulation.

however there are some things that have helped people! to bring on my period I took dong quai combined with vitex for 3 days (1500mg of dong quai a day and 1600mg of vitex) and that started my first AF. others have also had success taking vitex to get their cycles back to normal, though that didnt personally work for me.

good luck :) hope it sorts itself out soon!

Ive had implanon twice concieved straightaway with 1st removal no af, 2nd I had af within 2 days removal and concieved on 3rd cycle this time I had nexplanon 11 days no af no positive ovulation dnt really know if its my body or the different because it was nexplanon not implanon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->