I've been worried so I'm going for an elective US today...UPDATE

flipporama1

Reaction score
Wish me luck! I'm worried because with my LO I could find his hb with my doppler starting at 7+5 and I listened to it every day. I can't find this baby and I'm freaking out. I know it's early still but I've always been able to find my babies before or right at 8 weeks :( Hopefully he/she is just hiding....

Good luck! I've been contemplating getting a doppler but I'm not sure if it would ease my anxiety or cause more! Hearing the heartbeat is so lovely tho!
I hope your appointment goes well!

It took me ages to find baby's heartbeat at 9+5, but I understand the worry of not knowing what's happening. Good luck for your scan, hope it goes wonderfully and don't forget to post a cute pic xxxxxxx

I will update asap, my appointment is in 35 minutes.

Fingers crossed for you! Hopefully all is well and you get to see your sweet gummy bear wiggling away. <3

Good luck! Hopefully everything is just perfect!

Everything is perfect! And I kinda have to laugh at myself, my uterus is WAY up out of my pelvic bone area and i remember now that my midwife told me that at my appointment. I've been looking with my doppler entirely too low! Hb 172, measuring 8w3d &#10084; my uterus is measuring 12+ :haha: woops. ...

Attachments

• 20160819_131522.jpg
    20160819_131522.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
I tried my doppler in the spot that the ultrasound tech was looking & found baby right away! I'm SO relieved &#10084;&#10084;&#10084;

Aww well done Hun. How's the SCH doing Hun? I've had a scan today and she saw a smallish one :( x

It's def scary thinking I could bleed at any moment, I prepare to see blood every time I go to the bathroom. It sucks. But still nothing, which is said to be more hopeful for the long run.
A smallish one is better than a big one, right? I hope yours resolves soon. Good luck hun <3

It's def scary thinking I could bleed at any moment, I prepare to see blood every time I go to the bathroom. It sucks. But still nothing, which is said to be more hopeful for the long run.
A smallish one is better than a big one, right? I hope yours resolves soon. Good luck hun <3

Thanks Hun. I got told it may absorb itself or bleed itself out but would only be spotting apparently xxx

Glad yours is still ok Hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->