• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i've come to the conclusion...

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
... that all the labour and pre-labour symptoms you read about and hear about happening close to birth are one giant lie!!! The craps, the pains, the pressures, the positions of the baby etc... ALL LIES!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I think they write them to give people false hope that their baby may come soon, but really it is weeks before anything actually happens.

:hissy:

Yep I think you're right! x

Ha ha ha ha ha!! I'm quite happy that these are meaning nothing to me :lol:

But i will send you tons of :dust: :dust:

I'm with you on that hon.

Although I'm in no rush it would be nice to know if it is the start of something, but like you say false hope x

Hey girl there's no rush y'know! At 36+4 your not exactly overdue. :lol:

You have to try to remember that it's not as if LO is never coming out. :hugs: Though I do admit, it does feel that way sometimes. The longer they're in there the better prepared they're going to be. :baby:

lol, I know there is no rush... I think everyone at this point is starting to feel this way... And it just keeps getting worse :D

lol try having had everyone say for the past 9 months that you're gona have your baby 4 weeks early! like, literally everyone! and then your mum asks constantly how things are going, as if baby's gona be here now!! I WANT HER HERE NOW!!!!!!!

I had nothing, no symptoms or anything leading up to my going into labor at 39 +4. My waters just broke.

Yeah i dont think all this pains and aches and everything going on..actually means anything!!!!! A week ago my midwife said it would be very soon because of the 'symptoms' i had.. but where is baby?!!! Im not thinking my baby is coming any time soon unless my waters suddenly break!!!

:hug: I had no symptoms until I lost my plug and my waters went

I had no sypmtoms with my 1st, just woke up with contractions. Never lost my plug and MW broke my waters. lol I think its just because people felt these things and then had their baby and said oh leading up to it i had this this and this so everyone thinks if i have that then my baby is coming soon. Everyone is different though! Hopefully though they do mean something lol would be nice!

xx

maybe we are told that they are 'symtoms' becasue they give us hope, and something to fuss over, while bored on maternity leave

im sure ive had all the 'syptoms' but still no baby yet, grrr

xx

Can i get some of that labour dust my way to?? :( full of symptoms and signs and I'm still ten days over lol

:hissy:

Ugh. Poor girl...here have loads. :dust: Actually you can have mine too :dust: coz I've got a section secured and really don't want to go into labour at all. :D

Good luck Honey.

Ugh. Poor girl...here have loads. :dust: Actually you can have mine too :dust: coz I've got a section secured and really don't want to go into labour at all. :D

Good luck Honey.

Thankyou very muchlies lol :rofl: good luck for your c-section x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"